“Absolutely wonderful”

Ranked #72 of 1,432 Restaurants in Colorado Springs
Cuisines: Middle Eastern
“Absolutely wonderful”
Reviewed 13 April 2014 via mobile

This is the best Middle Eastern food that I've had outside of Dearborn, Michigan. The flavors are amazing but not too overpowering. The staff is very kind and helpful.
The atmosphere is small, cafe with Middle Eastern decor and lighting.

My new favorite! !

Colorado Springs
“Incredible food - deserves better ambiance”
Reviewed 23 February 2014 via mobile

The food here is simply amazing - aromatic, well-seasoned, tasty, robust. The service is friendly and prompt. This food deserves the touch of class that full-service provided! Currently, patrons order at the counter, pay in advance and food is delivered on plastic plates.

While the limited service will not keep me from returning, I long for the day this restaurant has full table service and real plates! The quality of the food practically demands it!

1 Thank COLadyRoadWarrior
Buffalo, New York
“I Want More!!!”
Reviewed 5 February 2014

If you can look past the cheesy atmosphere, you are in for a real feast. Our server was super friendly, well informed and efficient. Many food options, all are excellent. I had a beef kabob plate, it was overly generous, well presented and delicious. Not able to finish it all, one part that I could not stop eating was their hummus, heavenly, light, and well seasoned. Equally delicious was the accompanying pita bread. All five of our selections were enjoyed by all. Truly a fantastic place to eat.

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank herb854
Colorado Springs, Colorado
“Phenomenal Food, But Location/Atmosphere Is A Bit Of A Dive”
Reviewed 4 February 2014 via mobile

Between my friend & I we tried the Manakeesh, Cheesy Chicken sandwich & the beef/lamb sandwich. The bread, spices, & flavors are amazing!!!! Be sure to try the sage tea; it's absolutely lovely. The owner offered me a baklava-this was worth EVERY calorie. I left the restaurant wanting to lick the plate. That said, the overall ambience is of a slightly tired & somewhat shabby cafe. I will happily return!

• Visited February 2014
Colorado Springs, Colorado, United States
“Yum Yum”
Reviewed 3 February 2014

My wife and I love Mediterranean food, and Heart of Jerusalem didn't disappoint. We had the Manakeesh as an appetizer and it bursted with flavor. We followed it with the Heart of Jerusalem and Chicken Sandwiches. Both were totally different but equally good. The tea really hit the spot as well. With a great price for great food, I highly recommend.

• Visited January 2014