“Gerty keeps me looking natural!”
Review of Premier Medi Spa

Premier Medi Spa
More attraction details
Owner description: Premier MediSpa is a Colorado Springs day spa and medical spa, providing massage, medical rejuvenation, botox, microdermabrasion and other full service medispa services, including a hair salon. Serving Fountain, Pueblo, Colorado Springs and Southern Colorado.
Reviewed 4 September 2012

Started seeing Gerty for my facial fillers two years ago. I was scared, but Gerty talked me through all my concerns and has done an amazing job ever since. She will not over do the fillers to keep it nice and natural even though I beg for more! Gerty is always friendly and very informative.

3  Thank MMK87

Reviewed 13 April 2012

Kathryn is fantastic! The staff is always cheerful and helpful. Surroundings are clean and pleasing.

1  Thank Pamila R
Reviewed 16 February 2012

Great offerings at this facility, but the experience is ruined by the office building atmosphere.

2  Thank NancyR33364
Reviewed 23 December 2011

Though this is not my regular medical spa I would trust them completely to perform any procedures. They were so friendly, informative and helpful. The spa itself offers all of the very latest procedures and has beautiful, comforting surroundings. I give them a thumbs up!

2  Thank c w
Reviewed 2 October 2011

I'm 39 years old and was in a very abusive marriage for five years, the sress of that had completely aged my face. A hard life will do that! After just one visit to Premier Medi Spa
(at the risk of sounding less than humble) Aimee has me looking and feeling so young and beautiful and she had alot to fix! My tainer Anne who is also fabulous got my body in great shape even after five kids. But sadly it was making my face look worse, not only did I have all the stress lines but my face was getting very gaunt from loosing weight. You wouldn't believe the difference, you really wouldn't! I'm tempted to put a before and after picture on here just to prove it. I might just do that after the 10 days are up because even though I already look so much different, they tell me it gets better!
I can't say enough wonderful things about Aimee and Premier Medi Spa!
Thanks so much and God Bless!
G