Americas Best Value Inn & Suites Colorado Springs
Hyatt Place Colorado Springs(Colorado Springs)(Great Value!)
US$175
US$206
US$197
  • Restaurant
US$208
US$179
  • Pool
La Quinta Inn & Suites Colorado Springs South AP(Colorado Springs)(Great Value!)
US$158
HYATT house Colorado Springs(Colorado Springs)(Great Value!)
US$186
US$159
US$174
Best Western Plus Peak Vista Inn & Suites(Colorado Springs)(Great Value!)
US$201
US$257
US$708
US$400
Hotels.com
All reviewslabor day weekendtwo queen bedseasy accessgodsgardenmaidstilespetcoloradomaintenancecouch
Reviewed 7 August 2013

We had to stay here by default because we arrived in town earlier than expect and our room at the Quality Inn wasn't ready yet. It was 5:00 in the morning and we had been driving for 16 hours so were very tired. The man at the desk was pleasant enough but pretty casual and not very professional in appearance. He did give us a reduced rate (I think) because of the hours we would need the room. HOWEVER, I wish he would have turned us away. I should have slept in the car!! The room was disgusting! The light fixture in the bathroom only had half a cover on it and I'm not sure what else lurked up there or was able to be seen from up there! There was mold on the bathroom wall by the shower. The towels were dirty and there was only 1 bath towel. There was something disgusting on the bathroom floor which I preferred not to touch or get closer too. The sheets looked like they hadn't been changed. My husband didn't care where he slept and was asleep before I was done taking pictures of everything. I could have asked for another room or gone somewhere else but like I said we were dead tired and had to make the best of it. I pretended I was camping:( I also slept in my clothes and didn't want to even take my shoes off. I did complain the next morning and got an apology from the front desk girl but nothing else. I expected an adjustment to my room rate but I suppose they felt they had already given me a deal. I was originally offered a smoking room which I turned down immediately but that might have been the better option. Like another reviewer stated it would be hard to tell the smoking rooms from the none smoking! I didn't try the breakfast but according to my husband that was probably a good idea! Never again will I stay at this hotel!

Room Tip: Tip for choosing a good room.........go across the street to the Quality Inn!
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Linda Z
Reviewed 5 August 2013

Convenient location, comfortable room. Great view of Pikes Peak. Great coffee in the morning with very good commercially wrapped pastries and muffins and some fruit. Few chairs and small tables outside the office that you can enjoy your breakfast with a view of the mountains. TV needs updating and caulking around bathtub needs replacing. Bed and pillows very comfortable. No odors in the room which is always the biggest thing for me. I would stay there again in a heartbeat

• Stayed: August 2013
Reviewed 3 July 2013

I visited Colorado Springs for pleasure and tried to find a good hotel at a reasonable price. I chose this hotel... and I chose wrong. First of all, if the room I stayed in is truly "Non-Smoking", then that was false advertising. Our room reeked of smoke, the bathroom reeked of smoke and pretty much everything else.

The room felt dirty. The toilet paper holder was broken. The light fixtures in the bathroom had no covers. The shower curtain had brown spots on it that looked like feces. This was unacceptable.

I also attached a pic of the sink. How could anybody possible want to use a sink that looks that filthy? It is stained in some blue substance and a cleaning agent that resembles gold glitter.

Terrible. I can't believe we paid almost $200 of our hard-earned money to stay in this place.

Seriously, I will never stay at this hotel again. They should do their future guests a common courtesy service and re-think what they define as quality. It was quite bad and appalling.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 May 2013

My family and I stayed here and had a really good experience. The room was large for the price paid, and there was even crown molding in it! The counter was a "granite" style where the main sink was. The walls have also been painted recently. The staff were very friendly and helpful in every way necessary. The location was quiet, and we never heard our neighbors in their rooms.

The breakfast featured eggs, gravy, biscuits, pancakes, cereal, milk, powdered donuts, and juice (this may not be all--just what I remember).

The only negatives I experienced while staying here were that the only computer on premises is a pay-by-the-hour one. However, the wi-fi was free and fast enough for all of our needs. The breakfast also seemed to be running low by the time we ate every morning (around nine), but the staff was VERY quick to re-fill the things that were running low. However, we never swam in the pool, since I could smell the chlorine in the lobby (I figured it was over-chlorinated). It was also not very deep.

All-in-all, this was an excellent stay for the price.

Room Tip: I was told rooms on the bottom floor tend to be the quietest. As far as I can tell, she was right!
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 March 2013

Cheap, affordable, clean, well-kept, and fun. The staff was engaging. Rooms were comfortable. I noticed some repair needs in the rooms, but for $50 per night, what do you expect? When passing through Colorado Springs, I will definitely stay in this hotel again.

Room Tip: Get the ABVI card and askf or a free upgrade. I got a suite and loved it. Tres comfortable.
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled on business