“Casual and tasty”

Cuisines: Thai
Atlanta, Georgia
“Casual and tasty”
Reviewed 26 May 2013

We are visiting Colorado Springs and stopped in for a quick bite after a Sky Sox game. The food was tasty - we had pork larb and Masaman curry - and the service was quick and personable.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank Mindy D

Colorado Springs, Colorado
“Best pad thai, I ever had!”
Reviewed 26 February 2013

Food is absolutely delicious. I ordered pad thai. It was fast even at lunch time. Service people were very nice. Food tasted so great ! Ask for extra spicy. It was very inexpensive for the quality of the food.

• Visited February 2013
Colorado Springs, Colorado
“1 of my 2 FAVORITE Thai places in Colorado Springs”
Reviewed 26 February 2013

I was recently introduced to Arharn Thai and have become a big fan.
We started with the summer rolls which I absolutely loved, they were very fresh and the peanut sauce was delightful. (I recently had a to-go order for 8 summer rolls so I could enjoy them over a 2 day period... LOVE!!!) The Thai Egg rolls were also fresh and delicious. Our #1 favorite though... chicken Larb salad... it is just delicious, perfect saltiness and citrus and vinegar and spice.... absolutely great. My husband had the Massaman curry with beef and said it was ok, but that he preferred NaRai much more than Arharn on this particular dish. I also didn't think my Chicken Basil was better than NaRai, but still very good... The Kow Pad fried rice was really great, as well as the cucumber salad and the sweet sticky rice.

Everything was very fresh tasting!

A DEFINITELY must!!

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank Periwinkle77
Colorado, USA
“Best Thai food in the area”
Reviewed 7 February 2013 via mobile

As a connoisseur of Thai food, I had despaired of finding any worth eating in this region. But Arharn proved me wrong. Fresh ingredients, delicate tastes and nicely balanced spiciness... It's a new family favorite. Fresh shrimp spring rolls, satay, curries, pad Thai, all excellent.

1 Thank Daniel J
“Outstanding Thai food”
Reviewed 10 January 2013

The food is great. The prices are reasonable. The place is simple, not fancy, but pleasant, and the service is decent. Highly recommended if you're in the mood for Thai.

Visited January 2013