“Only Thai food in the area and quite good”
Review of Arharn Thai

Arharn Thai
Ranked #532 of 1,423 Restaurants in Colorado Springs
Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Boston, Massachusetts
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Only Thai food in the area and quite good”
Reviewed 3 September 2013

This place is in the middle of several shopping areas with big box stores and chain restaurants. It's a small operation with just a few tables. The menu is reasonably priced and the food was excellent. Nice bright interior and decor. A nice change from all the chains in the area.

Visited August 2013
1 Thank Loren S

Colorado
“Good Thai”
Reviewed 24 August 2013

I have been here a few times, but would probably go more often if it were closer to my home. I would not say its the best Thai food in town, but it is very good and it is priced nicely, with normal portion sizes (keeps me from over-eating!). Everything seemed really fresh, and service was very quick - maybe 10 minutes max from when I ordered until my food arrived. The menu is not extensive, but adequate. Sometimes hard to find a parking spot in the lot,

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank dogsareup
Colorado Springs, Colorado
“Good price/portion ratio”
Reviewed 22 August 2013

Smaller portion than other thai places, but just a little under 7$ for pad thai and enough to fill my appetite. It was salty for my taste. Not bad, but not the best pad thai in my opinion.

• Visited August 2013
Colorado Springs, Colorado
“Convenient Thai”
Reviewed 16 August 2013

We've eaten here numerous times in the last 3 years as it's quick, close, and tasty. We called ahead for takeout, and they told me they'd have it ready in 10 minutes. Sure enough, they were!

The portions were huge and they didn't skimp on the meat or veggies. The flavors were exactly as I remembered: delicious. The Pad Se Ew came with plenty of chicken and just the right amount of broccoli, all resting on a bed of wide noodles. The Drunken Noodles were just as delicious. Both were given to us in plastic take-out containers and very warm to the touch, and the amount looked to be the same as in-house dining. They didn't give us any silverware, but luckily we were eating at home and able to use our own. Their estimate of 10 minutes was spot on.

My only complaint is we ordered both the Drunken Noodle and Pad Se Ew to be "hot." One had a kick, but the other kicked harder - obviously two different levels of spiciness, and for me, the first one was more "medium." I guess they had 2 different cooks whipping up our dishes?

The restaurant's ambience is ok. Open, with high ceiling with simple decor. The front counter area, however, is very crowded with Asian knicknacks and I feel like I have to stand on my tiptoes to communicate with the staff if I'm talking to them up there.

My biggest complaints are that 1) You leave the restaurant smelling like fried soy sauce, 2) Parking is shared with a bunch of other business in the strip mall, so it can be crowded, and 3) The heat levels have become less consistent over the years.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank aerofaze
Indianapolis, Indiana
“Nice find in Colorado Springs!”
Reviewed 11 August 2013 via mobile

Ran across this place while looking for a store and thought I would give it a try. It was busy (always a good sign) but I got right in and was served quickly. Server was friendly and food great.

Visited August 2013