“Excellent job great personal customer service.”

Fairfield Inn & Suites Colorado Springs North/Air Force Academy
Ranked #45 of 105 Hotels in Colorado Springs
Dickinson, North Dakota
“Excellent job great personal customer service.”
Reviewed 9 July 2012

Great service, very accommodating. We had some special circumstances and were very well taken care of.

• Stayed July 2012
1 Thank Wlybgr11
, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Colorado Springs North/Air Force Academy, responded to this review, 11 July 2012
Dear Wlybgr11,
Thank you so much for taking the time to give us a review on Trip Advisor! We are very happy that we were able to accommodate your special circumstances. It is our pleasure to be able to help our guests in whatever they need. We hope that you will come back and stay with us or recommend us to your friends and family! Safe Travels, wherever they may take you!

T Long

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (41)
Chesapeake, Virginia
Reviewed 9 July 2012

I was pleasantly surprised with this hotel. The views are incredible! The staff is friendly and helpful. Free breakfast and wireless in the room. The room was clean and nicely furnished. Comfortable beds with the down comforters. The back patio and fire pit are a nice addition. The only reason I didn't give it a five was because the AC was REALLY loud and the windows would only open about two inches.......not enough to enjoy the cool, Colorado air. I would recommend this hotel if you are looking for an inexpensive but nice hotel with great views.

Stayed July 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank Dee W
Dear Dee W,
Thank you for your nice review on Trip Advisor! We appreciate the feedback on the windows. I would love to be able to have them open all the way; however safety code says they can only open that far in order to prevent someone from falling out! I am sorry that your AC was loud, we do our best to maintain them to minimize the noise issue. We are happy that you enjoyed your view, and that you liked out patio and firepit area! We do hope that the next time you are in the Colorado Springs Area that you will, once again, choose Fairfield Inn and Suites USAFA North!

At Your Service!!

Lawrenceville, Georgia
Reviewed 3 July 2012

I was in Colorado Springs during the wildfire in Waldo Canyon when 32,000 were evacuated. The staff worked very hard to meet everyone's needs and answer questions. While they could not extend my stay the effort was noted. The hotel was clean and the location was great. we had a front row seat to the fire in Colorado Springs. The Beds were great and we had no problems with this location. I hope to be back during better conditions.

• Stayed June 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank suburbantravel247
, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Colorado Springs North/Air Force Academy, responded to this review, 5 July 2012
Dear Suburbantraveler247,
First, let me say that I am sorry that we were not able to extend your stay at our hotel. Second, let me say THANK YOU for the kind comments about our staff. I feel we have a good staff, but in times of stress and pressure, I see we have a great staff! There has never in the history of this hotel been such a stressful time period, and I am happy that you felt the staff pulled it off with grace and kindness! We truly appreciate your business, and hope that you will come back and stay with us again soon! Wishing you SAFE TRAVELS!!

I Remain,

TLong
Fairfield Inn & Suites USAFA North
Colorado Springs, Colorado
Reviewed 30 June 2012

We were recently evacuated from the West side of Colorado Springs during the wildfires. This hotel staff was more than gracious and helpful. We would like to extend our thanks to the entire staff of this property for their hospitality. The property and the rooms were very clean. The continental breakfast in the morning was well done and the staff was very attentive to the guests during the breakfast. Overall great experience during a stressful time.

• Stayed June 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank Travel1forfun
, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Colorado Springs North/Air Force Academy, responded to this review, 2 July 2012
Dearest Travel1forfun,

I am so sorry that you had to be evacuated during our recent malstrom of fire and wind!! That was the scariest time for all of the citizens of the Pikes Peak area! I hope that you were able to return to your home and find it safe and secure! As scary as that week was for our community, we were happy to provide a safe haven for evacuees and give you a safe, clean place to stay. We appreciate you taking the time to review us on Trip Advisor, and I appreciate your comments. Please recommend us to your friends and family, and we hope you will come back up to see us on a happier occasion! Hoping you are safe and well,

Baton Rouge, Louisiana
Reviewed 8 June 2012

Hotel is in the northern part of Co. Springs which is a very nice part of the city. It was convenient & close to everything we wanted to do. Very clean & comfortable & good breakfast was included. Lots of shopping and restaurants nearby.

• Stayed May 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank cheronrs44
tforcegm, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Colorado Springs North/Air Force Academy, responded to this review, 10 June 2012
Dear Cheronrs44,
Thank you for taking the time to complete the Trip Advisor review! We are happy that you enoyed your stay, and hope the next time you are in the Colorado Springs Area that you will stay with us again! We appreciate your business and wish you Safe Travels, wherever you may go!!!

Fairfield Inn & Suites Colorado Springs North USAFA
Reviewed 2 June 2012 via mobile

My family stayed for 3 nights while enjoying the sights in Colorado Springs. I felt it was a little further away from attractions than I would have liked. The hotel is clean and in a good area with good food choices. I felt the beds were very uncomfortable and the shower heads were horrible. It took forever to get the shampoo out of my hair. They did not provide many towels upon arrival, but when I requested extras they were very responsive. The free breakfast was nice!

Stayed May 2012, travelled with family
Tami L, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Colorado Springs North/Air Force Academy, responded to this review, 4 June 2012
Dear LisaM,
thank you for taking the time to complete a Trip Advisor review! We are a little bit north of the major attractions, but we hope you found our location a little more relaxing than some of those hotels "in the thick" of it! I am sorry that you found our beds uncomfortable, I will research your room, and see if there was a problem with the foundation! The Rainshower shower heads are a little different than some other hotels, I am sorry that you found them less than adequate in rinsing your shampoo out. When next you are in the area, please give us another try, we will be happy to change out your shower head if you will let us know you are coming in order to give you a faster rinse out! We are glad that you liked our breakfast! We appreciate your business and hope that you will come back and stay with us in the future! Happy Summer!!

Tami L
Fredericksburg, Virginia
Reviewed 19 May 2012

This hotel was very nice to stay in. Very clean and safe! We stayed in the suite which was like being in a studio apartment! I ended up sleeping on the pull out sofa which was very uncomfortable and the blanket you get is thin fleece. That would be my only complaint.

• Stayed May 2012, travelled with family
Tami L, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Colorado Springs North/Air Force Academy, responded to this review, 21 May 2012
Dear Kayla S,
Thank you for your review! I am sorry that you didn't sleep well on the sleeper sofa. :(
The Suite is a great room, the space is nice and the upgraded amenities of 2 tv's, a stereo in the sitting area and an IHome in the bedroom are really nice! We hope you enjoyed our breakfast, and it seems you had a good experience with the staff service and the entire hotel! We really appreciate your business and hope that the next time you are in Colorado Springs that you will choose us. Thanks again for your nice review!