Fairfield Inn & Suites Colorado Springs North/Air Force Academy
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
OAKWOOD AT BELLA SPRINGS(Colorado Springs)
View Hotel
The Lodge at Flying Horse(Colorado Springs)
Very Good 4/5
Very Good 4/5
View Hotel
All reviewsfire pitfront deskwide hallwaysnice complimentary breakfastthe breakfast areavisitor centerwithin milesquiet areadecent hotelhot tubhighly recommend this hotelnice view of the mountainsrooms were very cleanup to datenight's sleepwaffleslate check
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 8 April 2013

The hotel was clean and the staff was friendly. The free hot breakfast varied each day, some menus better than others. The pool is small, but the outdoor hot tub can be nice even in cold CO temps. The hotel does not have a bar unfortunately, but there's a common area off the lobby and the staff was accomodating to our late night cocktails, card games, etc.

Stayed: March 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Kris O
Tami L, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Colorado Springs North/Air Force Academy, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2013

Dear Kris J,
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. It sounds like you enjoyed your visit. The outdoor hot tub is extremely invigorating!! I hope you were able to enjoy the sunset from the hot tub, that view can be exhilarating! We hope you will come and stay with us again the next time you are in our area.

Safe travels,

Reviewed 8 April 2013

The lady at the front desk the night we checked in went out of her way to insure we (a large group) were taken care of. We gathered in the breakfast area and she went out of her way to insure we were comfortable and didn't need anything. Each time we approached the front desk during our stay (3 nights) the Fairfield representatives were very friendly and helpful. We were there during a late spring snow storm and the hotel was hosting guests for two weddings. Would definitely recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family

Dear Grandm0ther0f7,
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel! We really appreciate your input, and the nice things you had to say about our staff! I believe I have the BEST STAFF EVER, but of course, it is the opinions of the guests that truly grade our service against their experience! We appreciate your business, and are so happy to have you stay with us! We hope you will come back to Colorado Springs when it is NOT snowing, and that you will choose us when you do!

Safe Travels,

Reviewed 30 March 2013 via mobile

Last minute reservation and we're glad we chose to stay here. The staff was super friendly and knowledgeable about the area and the rooms were very clean. Great views of the moutians! I do wish they're were smoking rooms available. Great stay and will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2013

Dear Native Zen,
thank you for your nice review of our hotel. I am happy that you enjoyed your stay with us! I am sorry that we do not have any smoking rooms, however, all Marriott properties are 100% non smoking. I am happy to hear that you will stay with us in the future when you return to our area. Wherever your travels take you, I hope you will choose Fairfield Inn & Suites.

Safe Journeys!

Reviewed 16 March 2013

For starters when we checked in the man was not nice. He didn't know where the Air Force academy was and didn't help is with directions.
The next day when we asked for directions the lady said she also didn't know but that we could look it up on a computer. However once she found out we were gold card members she was more than happy to give us directions. I guess only told card members get good service.
Lastly our room was not cleaned our entire stay. Three days. Each time we came back our room was just as we left it.
I was very disappointed with our service. While the rooms were great the service would prevent me from staying here again.

• Stayed: March 2013
1  Thank Roadtrip6481
Tami L, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Colorado Springs North/Air Force Academy, responded to this reviewResponded 20 March 2013

Dear Roadtrip6481,
I am so sorry that you had service issues at our hotel! This stay obviously fell below standards and is not our typical level of service. I would love to talk to you about the issues that you experienced, and see if there is a way that I can resolve those. Additionally, I would like to utilize examples of the service you received for training of the associates that you encounted.
Please call me directly at 719 488 4644, or email me your information so that I may call you. My email address is "ffi.gm.cossm@marriott.com". I look forward to hearing from you, and, again, please accept my apology for the issues you encountered while you were staying with us.

I remain,
At Your Service!
Tami Long

Reviewed 9 February 2013

We have stayed at this hotel twice and each visit we have been very happy with our room and the service.
PROS: *The front desk staff are courteous, always ask our room/floor preference, and follow up with a phone call to the room to make sure we are pleased.
*The rooms are clean with nice décor.
*The beds are comfortable and the heating system is quiet.
*The hotel has snacks, frozen dinners and other items for sale by the front desk.
*Nice sitting area with large TV and fireplace.

CONS: The only complaints I have is that the breakfast service was lacking and the shower water pressure is too light. Regarding the breakfast:
*The bagels were stale and inedible.
*Several of the offered selections were unavailable.
*The breakfast attendant was not around very often.
*The number of and variety of selections offered were limited compared to some similar hotels we have stayed at.

All in all, we would stay at this hotel again when in the area. I would highly encourage you to give it a try!

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled with family
Tami L, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Colorado Springs North/Air Force Academy, responded to this reviewResponded 14 February 2013

Dear Pat K, thank you for taking the time to review Fairfield Inn and Suites Colorado Springs North, USAFA! I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay during your Family reunion! Charlene is STELLAR, and I am glad that she took care of you so well. We appreciate your business, and are glad to know that when you come back to the Monument area, that you will choose us!! Until then, we wish you SAFE TRAVELS!

I remain,