“Terrible!”

Ranked #16 of 1,486 Restaurants in Colorado Springs
Price range: US$10 - US$19
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Classic trattoria with architectural antiques and heated patio serving exceptional, hand-stretched Neapolitan wood-oven pizzas and antipasti made with the finest imported and local artisanal ingredients. Unique wines & brews. 5-stars “As Good As It Gets” – Gazette ~ Best New Restaurant 2009 ~ tenth 4-Star Green Restaurant® in the world.
Reviewed 13 July 2014 via mobile

This is the first and last time I will go here... ordered at 7:00 Sunday night ! Wait 20 minutes for my pizza and the waitress came back and told me that the kitchen is having a 30 to 40 minute wait... I had already waited 20 min!!!!! I told the waitress I was done and to take the pizza and throw it in the trash!!!!!!!!

Reviewed 11 July 2014

This was a lovely spot in Old Colorado City. The pizza was authentic style Italian, the atmosphere was warm, the waitstaff was wonderful. Lovely little patio outside to enjoy the lovely Colorado summer weather, strung with white lights and a view of the street. Indoor is Euro-quaint and cozy. We even ordered dessert because we were so impressed with the pizza, a yummy warm homemade chocolate chip cookie in a tiny skillet with a scoop of vanilla bean ice-cream - so good! My only suggestion would be to increase the beer selection a bit. Loved this place and will return if ever in the area again!

2  Thank Julie R
Reviewed 6 July 2014

My new favorite pizza place, for two reasons. Reason #1: We shared a Pizza Rustica, which was simple and amazingly tasty. Reason #2: We probably never would have gone there if we hadn't happened to have struck up a conversation on the street with the owner, who had taken an interest in my Smart car (so what if it was a comic interest?). We told him (Dave Brackett, I believe is his name) we were in the neighborhood for dinner at the Italian place a couple of blocks away (Paravicini's). Dave told us we probably wouldn't get in without reservations that night, so he whipped out his phone, dialed Paravicini's, and asked if they could find a table for my friend and I. It worked. We loved Dave's coolness, so we tried his pizza, and now we love his pizza, too.

1  Thank SherriRVs
Reviewed 4 July 2014

We were looking for a quick, light dinner. We chose to split a salad, a pizza--and later a dessert. The salad was very good, but quite skimpy and not at all worth the price. The pizza was excellent, although it took too long to be brought out. I believe our order got lost in the kitchen. The waitress was very nice and made us feel like family. She was very apologetic about how long we had to wait for our pizza and "comped" our dessert. All-in-all, I would give them another chance if I were in the area.

1  Thank Jim G
Reviewed 1 July 2014 via mobile

Enjoyed lunch in this quaint pizzeria in historic Colorado Springs. We were looking for a unique lunch location while on vacation and we were not disappointed.