“Great food, great service”
Review of Jamaican Flavor

Jamaican Flavor
Ranked #304 of 1,494 Restaurants in Colorado Springs
Cuisines: Caribbean
Reviewed 2 August 2014

Very delicious food. Our family of four enjoyed four different dishes. The staff were friendly and provided great service. The location was a little difficult to find and the exterior is worn. However the interior was nice and cozy. Go there for the food. Regulars came in and out the whole time we were there.

Reviewed 24 July 2014

Nice little place and great food. My wife and I have been to Jamaica several times, and we are always looking for a good Jamaican food place. Just wish I lived in the area so I could eat there more often. And good Jamaican food isn't the same without a COLD Red Stripe, and it was cold.

Reviewed 30 March 2014 via mobile

I stopped at Jamaican Flavor for dinner with my family on a trip to Colorado Springs, and we loved it. We had the jerk pork and the brown stew chicken. Both were amazing! All sides were also excellent. My 7 year old son who is a foody, raved about it, and my 9 year old daughter, who is picky, actually ate. If your kids only like fried want fried goodies like chicken fingers and fries, the manager said you should call ahead and they can prepare them for you. Super nice staff and a great experience all around.

Reviewed 18 January 2014 via mobile

Really good paties and good home feel. Oxtails were flavored well...the sweet potatoe pie was ok...I will return.

1  Thank Nubian_J
Reviewed 21 November 2013

A place I have to go to every time I come to Colorado Springs. Small place, not made for large groups but there is a lot of take out. You can get your food Hot, Mild, etc. and if you get it hot the owner will bring out a towel and a pitcher of water when he says you sweating. Enjoy it, very tasty and can be very hot!