“AUTHENTIC MEXICAN (and delicious)!”
Review of Fiesta Jalisco

Fiesta Jalisco
Ranked #258 of 1,472 Restaurants in Colorado Springs
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 11 December 2012

I am from California and grew up eating authentic mexican food and I feel that most of the mexican restaurants in this town are disappointing, but not Fiesta Jalisco! This is the mexican restaurant my husband and I like to go to in Colorado Springs. The food here is fabulous, the margaritas tasty (I love the "Original"), and the service is always excellent. My favorites here are the carne asada (the only restaurant where I will actually order it), the avocado tostado, and the cheese and onion enchiladas. My husband also loves the carne asada and the skinny burro burrito. The grilled jalapenos that come with some of the dinners are delicious (and hot).

If you like authentic mexican food, than this is the restaurant I recommend for Colorado Springs.

Reviewed 4 December 2012

Margaritas were $9, too expensive for what you received. The Tostada plate was mostly lettuce. Service was good. Will not go back.

1  Thank MEPURPLE
Reviewed 4 December 2012 via mobile

The margarita was overpriced, the food was not flavorful, tostada was mostly lettuce. I would have rather eaten at Taco Bell.

Reviewed 25 September 2012

One of the better non- chain Mexican restaurants in town. Lots of options to choose from and all comes out fresh and hot. Their margarita's are also very good!

1  Thank Lucy L
Reviewed 5 September 2012

We visited for my wife's birthday around 1:00pm on a Saturday. She had been craving Arroz con Pollo. The wait staff wasn't very friendly and welcoming. Maybe it was a rough day for them. The atmosphere of On the Border is more fun in my opinion. The chips and salsa annd cabbage they give you is very good, though. My wife ended up ordering the Arroz con Pollo and I ordered a burrito with shredded beef. My meal was good. My wife's, on the other hand was chicken and vegetables swimming in an inch of red sauce that was very sweet. Could not find the rice. She was very disappointed. I would say try it to see if you like it. I would recommend Pueblo Viejo on Academy if you are looking for authentic mexican

1  Thank ZacandJenn