“Yummy”

Glacier Homemade Ice Cream & Gelato
Ranked #5 of 41 Dessert in Colorado Springs
Price range: US$3 - US$6
Cuisines: Italian
Description: Gourmet ice cream and gelato made fresh daily! Unique flavors made with candy and baked goods made from scratch in our own kitchen. Featured on Fox News and in the Gazette and Indy "Best of the Springs". Locally roasted coffee and espresso drinks. Ice cream cakes, take-out pints, shakes, candy, and more. Semi-private room with fireplace, enclosed outdoor grass play area, and patio seating. Military and student discounts available.
Reviewed 27 July 2014 via mobile

Everyone in our very picky, diet sensitive, group found something absolutely delicious to enjoy. Both the gelato and ice cream were amazing. The staff was very professional and friendly. One gal even offered to take a family picture and took several for us.

Reviewed 25 July 2014

We were very glad that we stopped here for a cold treat when we were in this area. Everything that we tried was delicious. The staff are very friendly and let us try whatever flavors that we wanted. If you need a cold treat this is the place to go!

Reviewed 7 July 2014

FABULOUS ice cream and gelato! We stopped in after lunch just to peek and the guy behind the counter was incredibly helpful and friendly. I really enjoyed that he seemed to be genuinely interested in the customers. The environment would be great for reading or studying, too. My boyfriend had the Salted Caramel gelato and I had the Banana Cashew Caramel ice cream. He had two scoops and I had one -- and the portions were plenty. Some of the best ice cream I have ever had! Highly recommended. You won't be disappointed.

Reviewed 2 July 2014

These guys have a must try Gelato. Every flavor I've tried so far i have been impressed with. I would definitely recommend either of the chocolate flavors, each very delicious. Will definitely come back next time I'm craving something sweet!

Reviewed 18 June 2014

I was in the neighborhood and dying for a root beer float. I wanted what I remembered from my childhood (a zillion years ago). I got plain vanilla ice cream and they gave me a can of A&W root beer. It was WONDERFUL! The ice cream was hard and creamy and had a great vanilla flavor. The root beer with the ice cream was wonderfully fizzy. This was far superior to what I've had at the A&W. They do something to make their floats taste flat. This was fabulous and brought back memories of the good old days. Darn! I'm dying for another root beer float. Are they open at midnight?