“A Good Deal with the Voucher”

Falcon's Bar & Grill
Ranked #98 of 1,474 Restaurants in Colorado Springs
Price range: US$6 - US$19
Cuisines: American, Pizza, Steakhouse
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery
Description: Dine amongst splashing fountains and lush greenery at Falcon's Bar & Grill. Our family friendly, fun sport's bar features an all American menu with daily Happy Hour Specials from 3pm - 6pm. Good food, attentive service, and great value make Falcon's Bar & Grill a Colorado Springs favorite restaurant.
Reviewed 14 October 2013

I was very happy to find this eatery located inside the hotel (The Academy Hotel) in which I was staying. I ate dinner here using my $10 off vouchers four nights in a row. You get these vouchers by booking your room directly with the hotel. The vouchers make eating at the Falcon's Bar & Grill more affordable. The restaurant has a patio outside the main bar area, but the patio is still inside the hotel. The patio is surrounded by the ambience of the hotel's lobby which is quite nice. The best meal I ate was the Reuben Sandwich. In fact, it was the BEST Reuben I have ever had! The corned beef was tender and juicy. The rye bread was perfectly toasted and not greasy. It had the right amount of sauerkraut with gooey cheese and Thousand Island dressing. Yummy! If you like Wendy's Chili (I do); you will also like this chili (I did). I was disappointed with the Philly Cheesesteak Sandwich. The beef was very tasty, but also very dry and there was nothing on the bread to help make it less dry. I was disappointed with the Penne Primavera, too. The pasta and vegetables over-cooked and flavorless. The service was terrific at all times. They even accommodated me when I made a special request. My diet is potassium-restricted and when I asked for just 5 French fries (no kidding) to go with my sandwich, that's what I got. The Bar & Grill puts on a terrific, complimentary breakfast buffet every morning. It is quite a spread with something for everyone.

Reviewed 10 October 2013

we were pleasantly surprised by this eatery inside the Academy Hotel. when you stay you get a $10 voucher towards food. I had a wonderful Margarita - my husband had the prime rib which was delightful and huge with a wonderful baked potato....I had French dip and it was VERY good.... The salads were very nice, as well. definitely use the voucher and enjoy!

Reviewed 5 September 2013

This is a casual place where you can have a snack, happy hour or full meal in a leisurely setting. The service is always very good. Just a good place to relax. The food is pretty good and there are decent happy hour specials.

Reviewed 19 August 2013

I loved that the restaurant was inside the hotel! It was at a great central location. The waitresses we had both nights we were there were great! Briahna and Tiffany were so sweet and came back to our table several times to talk to us! I enjoyed the food as well! I loved that we got dining vouchers when we booked directly with The Academy!

Reviewed 9 August 2013

Staff was very friendly, the food was good and we received a coupon when booking through the hotel website, which makes it the cheapest place to eat around.