“Awesome”
Review of iT'Z Colorado Springs - CLOSED

iT'Z Colorado Springs
More attraction details
Owner description: iT'Z the best place in town for a fresh Italian buffet, over 150 games, bumper cars, Monkey Jump ride, Kite Flyer thrill ride, Speedway ride, and mini-bowling.
Reviewed 10 November 2013

So i went to itz today and this isn't my first time but everytime we go my family and i hope to see and get help by Robert. Robert is a helpful guy he is so polite and he a nice guy. My 19 year old daughter thinks he very cute and awesome. My 10 and 5 year old sons like him cuz he is very funny. If he was a party host i would come more and make him the host. Robert should be employee of the month. If you go ask for Robert he will help in a nice way

Reviewed 4 November 2013 via mobile

I was not sure about this place at first! Just moved to CS and never heard of this place!! We were allowed to take a quick look around before we paid! ITZ exceed my expectations The staff was very friendly and helpful! The price was great because it includes the all u can eat meal (buffet style) and unlimited gaming for my daughter! It has been a hard transition for my daughter, but today was the first time I have seen her smile and really enjoy herself, since I had to relocate to CS!!! Thank you ITZ for the smile you helped put on my daughters face and the 4 hours of great family fun!! I highly recommend ITZ to anyone looking for a good time with the family!!!

1  Thank Kelz0428
ITZCORP, General Manager at iT'Z Colorado Springs, responded to this reviewResponded 8 November 2013

First of all, welcome to the Springs! I am very happy to hear that your birthday party went so well and your daughter had such a great time. I really hope it has helped her with the transition. Thank you so much for taking the time to give us your feedback and hope to see you again soon.

Mark de Wit
iT'Z Family Food and Fun
Colorado Springs

Reviewed 24 July 2013

IT'Z is a clean and fun place for kids. We had a group of 7 teenagers that were tired of the "regular" sites and attractions in the Colorado Springs area. The adults, 5 men, wanted to go tour the Coors Beer plant in Golden, Co. IT'Z was the perfect place to leave our teens while we did the adult thing. IT'Z has unlimited games, rides, and movies to keep them busy. They also offer a big selection of Pizza, salads, beverages, desserts and more to keep them full. It is not cheap but we had 7 hours of freedom and the kids felt like they got the better end of the deal.

ITZCORP, General Manager at iT'Z Colorado Springs, responded to this reviewResponded 2 October 2013

Thank you very much for sharing your experience with everyone. We are happy you were able to work us in with your other plans and that it helped your day go well for everyone involved. We appreciate you taking the time to provide us with your valuable feedback. Have a wonderful day.

Mark de Wit
iT'Z Family Food and Fun
Colorado Springs

Reviewed 21 July 2013 via mobile

Staffs are not all great! It's luck of a draw if you get one. Place is not safe for kids. Anyone can get in and out without being notice. Food is okay but you pay for what you get. Go to nearby restaurants for really good food.

1  Thank Travelers330
Reviewed 18 July 2013

Dear It’z,
This letter has taken some time to craft. Please read it thoroughly. I wouldn’t complain on one of these issues, or probably even 2. I usually just take things directly to the manager.
On Friday, July 5, my family came into It’z. My wife, I , and our 4 children. When we come to It’z, it is a big deal. With 6 people, It’z is rather expensive. This visit was $74.53. I understood that before we came over. We were prepared to pay that. However, for $74, I expect much more than what we received. To start off, we were handed cups, and went to grab plates and silverware so that we could eat. I went through 8 plates before I found 1 that was clean. Fortunately, I only had to go through 2 forks before I found a clean one. It is sad to say fortunately for 2 items… this is what we eat on. I’m glad I found them, and not someone else… however, my 4 kids are not nearly as vigilant. At 7, 9, 11, and 13, they don’t understand the dangers of e-coli and salmonella. The It’z attendant seemed very surprised when I handed him the 8 plates and fork. He didn’t know what to do. I told him they are dirty and need to be washed.
Ok. We got through that, and had a pizza to order. Chicken Spinach Fettuccini. Not a problem… “8 minutes, sir.” “Can we deliver that to your table?” Absolutely… we’re watching movies with the kids. 15 minutes later I went to check on the pizza and got quizzical looks. “I’m sorry, sir. It was forgotten.” Well, they did make it. We were done with eating when it showed up… and I told them that we would be. The spinach was burnt and wilted from the excessive heat. Not a very good start to our $74 venture.
So, now it is game room time. Ticket troubles. I expect them. However, I also expect them to be resolved. My 9 and 11 year olds have ticket problems on 2 separate games… I search the entire game room floor looking for an attendant. Everyone is on the large games. Then I head to the prize room where I convey this problem to the attendant. The attendant promptly calls someone, and the young lady who is manning the rock climbing wall rushes over to where my boys are (now impatiently) waiting for their tickets. Do they offer a free game or token for the wait? No… She rectifies the situation. The 9 year old swipes his card and tries the game again, the ticket holder falls over. You can see it fall… 15 seconds… I run over to her, and she has kids on the Rock Climbing wall… lots of things cross my mind… did she leave the kids to help us? Why are they so poorly staffed? What is going on that the game breaks 2 times in a row? (And it turns out that this happened several more times throughout the day.) We move on to bowling, and 2 of the alleys do not work, and 1 of the 2 remaining lanes has a pin missing or not working. At least 5 games were “not working,” and the jungle spider game my kids like looks like a nightmare, with the characters mangled. A shark game has triggers that do not work. A rifle shooting game has one that takes credits and will not work.
The list goes on. You see, we visited on Saturday, May 31st as well. Except that day, our ticket was $85. And we encountered many of the same things as this visit. And to be honest, if you had a packed house, I would understand more so. But neither time was even half what I have seen It’z at.
I am extremely disappointed in the cleanliness, food issues, and game problems. Unfortunately this is not a new thing. I want a resolution.
And to get my point across, I am posting this to facebook, google, and yelp. The ball is in your court.

Greg Swartz,