“the kids love it.”
Review of iT'Z Colorado Springs - CLOSED

More attraction details
Owner description: iT'Z the best place in town for a fresh Italian buffet, over 150 games, bumper cars, Monkey Jump ride, Kite Flyer thrill ride, Speedway ride, and mini-bowling.
Reviewed 17 June 2014

I wasn't that crazy about the food. but with places like this - "iT'Z" not about the food. The kids liked the rides and the games... and of course the tickets and prizes :)

ITZCORP, General Manager at iT'Z Colorado Springs, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2014

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us and I’m very glad your kids had a good time in our
game room.  Please feel free to contact me directly at mdewit@itzusa.com to share any additional comments regarding our food and the rest of your visit.

Reviewed 9 June 2014

We planned for three days to go somewhere this weekend and decided on ItZ. We drove there and parking was very reasonable. Enter the building and it seemed like forever to get a working cashier in which they had five station and only one cashier. We bought the buffet and games, spent well over $100.00. So far so good till you get over to the buffet table and only a hand full to pick from. The food for the most part was very dry and tasteless, pizza combination was almost the same. The meat sauce are made the same as what was on the pizza, the dessert bar was three choices Only! Now when we sat down to eat we walked across the floor with our shoes sticking to the floor. While sitting and eating there were five tv's which only one had the volume on and on low. So we decided to eat much later so the buffet table would have more options. Playing the games were very fun and very clean. One of the ticket machine was down and I went to the shop attendant for help and I was told to go and get the machine name and come back. The family had fun playing the games and winning tickets. Two hours of fun would make any child hungry and thirsty. Back at the buffet with the same option as before but more dry food. My option is to go to a movie and a fast food joint oppose to coming here, you will get more for your money and far better memories then going to ItZ. For the games it's fun but the food and customer service it's a NO brainier. Thanks for reading and enjoy!

5  Thank Consumer4you

I appreciate you taking the time to provide us with some feedback on your experience.  I certainly
do apologize for the issues you encountered during your visit.  Our goal is to provide all of our guests with an exceptional experience. Please contact me directly at mdewit@itzusa.com so we can discuss more of the details regarding your visit. Thank you.

Reviewed 27 April 2014

The customer service here sucks and I'm just being nice when I say that. First of all, the staff there seems like they hate their job. ITZ supposed to be a fun place, not a place where you are watching the clock. When we first got there a woman had an attutide because I wanted to use a coupon. Saying, "its cheaper to use the party deal. But if you want to waste your money do it". At first I was going to speak the manager about it after I wanted to cuss her out, but come to find out SHE WAS THE MANAGER. We paid and then went to the party. In the small quarters, the party was rushed and it was obvious that the hostess was acting like she enjoyed her job. She looked exhausted, bored and miserable. The party was a process, not a special event. They move parties in and out so fast, I almost don't blame her. Then when we got to the rides, one of the staff asked us what time it was because she was ready to go home. I can say that the food preparers were great and nice and professional and some of the game attendants. But other than that, its apparent that the managing there sucks and that its probably the main reason why everyone is so unhappy there. I swear to you.. I will never...ever...ever...ever... return.

12  Thank dijamae
Reviewed 6 January 2014 via mobile

Paid for unlimited games and rides, not free if the person can win tickets also had a handful of arcade games that charged you also. Some of the rides were not running. The food is pretty bad and dried out.

8  Thank Alex L
ITZCORP, General Manager at iT'Z Colorado Springs, responded to this reviewResponded 7 January 2014

I am sorry to hear that we did not give you a great experience during your recent visit. We are always more than happy to make you any buffet item you’d like upon your request to give you the freshest food we possibly can. I would greatly appreciate if you could email me at mdewit@itzusa.com the date and time of your visit and any other details so I may look into it. Look forward to hearing from you.

iT'Z Family Food and Fun