“Delicious salads”

Ranked #81 of 1,567 Restaurants in Colorado Springs
Price range: US$3 - US$18
Cuisines: American, Bar, Gastropub
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch
Description: Located in the historic district of Old Colorado City. Our food is prepared from scratch daily. HUGE menu with lots of options, vegetarian options, and daily specials! We have lots of "craft" beers on tap along with all your old favorites. Very homey and comfortable restaurant and bar! BINGO on Saturday nights, Karaoke on Wed, Thurs, Fri and Sat. ***"Best of Springs" Winner!!!*** Gold Winner - Best Westside Bar FIVE years running! Gold Winner - Best Colorado Springs Karaoke Gold Winner FIVE years running - Bronze Winner - Place for Tourists!!!
Reviewed 11 May 2014

My wife & I visited last Friday.We were welcomed by Jessie the bartender,very personable & friendly! My wife ordered the chefs salad, I had the chicken avacado salad,both were excellent! Nice drinks...thanks Jessie! We'll be back!

4  Thank Gordon T

Reviewed 30 April 2014

I met a friend here to catch up on life, and it was a lovely spot. The atmosphere is friendly and unpretentious. There are a few seats outdoors, but we met on a chilly Colorado evening, so we opted to eat indoors. It's just comfy there.
The service is warm and welcoming, but also really fast. They have a great menu with some local fare for the adventurous (elk soup, anyone) and some fresh salads, sandwich and dinner entrées to choose from. I had the steak salad, which was delicious. The hot steak with the cool, fresh veggies made it delicious. And the balsamic dressing was a nice pairing. My friend had the shrimp and asparagus salad, which was the daily special. She enjoyed it very much. They were both large salads with a nice blend of ingredients.
Remember to have change to feed the meter in Old Colorado City until 6 p.m. There are also some free public parking options, but they fill up quickly. Save some time to browse the shops in this area. Lots of unique things to see.

5  Thank KansasExplorer5115
Reviewed 21 April 2014

T and B's as the Westsiders know it is a great bar with great food. Seriously, they don't mess around. Everything is made fresh in house. I wish everybody did it as well as Thunder and
Buttons does.

5  Thank LovesEats
Reviewed 15 April 2014

We have been to Thunder & Buttons many years ago - they have a new chef and word is getting around! We've been twice recently - love the menu, atmosphere and friendly service.

5  Thank barb3636
Reviewed 22 March 2014

Great little local tavern with a wonderful menu. We were more then pleased with our food and portion sizes. The Bangers and Mash was exceptional and the Fish and Chips I ordered was over fried, but OK. Service was very good and they had the most wonderful Bread Pudding I have ever had. I would of went back and just had dessert again if we had stayed longer.

6  Thank shellyrod2014