“Amazing experience thanks to a great guide”

Front Range Climbing Company
Book In Advance
More Info
US$170.00*
and up
Garden of the Gods Private Half Day of Climbing
Ranked #4 of 23 Tours in Colorado Springs
More attraction details
Owner description: Most experienced rock climbing guide service in Colorado. We have tours that leave the Garden of the Gods Visitor and Nature center every half hour in the summer. We also provide full and half day private climbing adventures year-round.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Boulder, Colorado
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Amazing experience thanks to a great guide”
Reviewed 22 June 2014

This was both my girlfriend and I's first time climbing outdoors and we both had an amazing time. Our guide, Steve Thomas, was incredibly experienced and supportive and that made it a really positive experience. It was something we couldn't have done without the help of someone with that much experience and he was able to give us perfect tips and encouragement. I would definitely recommend this to someone who likes outdoor stuff but has little or no experience climbing outdoors. In my opinion climbing outdoors was so much better than climbing in a gym, so if you've never tried it I would recommend something like this. I would have been much more freaked out if I was with a non-professional I think. Anyway, Steve was great, it was an all-around enjoyable and memorable experience.

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Location: Boulder Canyon - Guide: Steve Thomas”
Reviewed 18 June 2014

Two friends and I bought a Groupon for a guided rock climbing trip and chose Boulder Canyon. Our guide, Steve, was awesome! He was extremely experienced, knowledgeable, and laid back. While none of us had any rock climbing experience, we felt safe and exhilarated simultaneously during our climbs. Steve challenged us, but only within our abilities. Overall, a great experience and I would definitely ask Steve to be my guide for my next trip.

2 Thank Courtney H
Indianapolis, Indiana
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Great experience for first outdoor climb!”
Reviewed 9 June 2014

Having never climbed outdoors, I was a little hesitant to go on this trip. Our guide was very helpful and patient while "showing us the ropes" (literally and figuratively!). I had only climbed once in my life (indoors), and my wife had a little bit more experience. We both had a great time and were given a great experience relative to our experience level.

We climbed in Boulder Canyon.

I would highly recommend this adventure to anyone, regardless of skill level. You will be given a premium climbing experience!

Visited May 2014
“Really fun climbing experience!”
Reviewed 8 June 2014

Our guide, Ryan, was excellent he was knowledgable and great at teaching the three of us who were beginners how to climb. It was challenging but it was really fun!

Denver, Colorado
“School Field Trip!”
Reviewed 6 June 2014

This was our 3rd year bringing students to climb with Front Range! All of the guides are fantastic with the kids. They are energetic, safe, knowledgeable, patient, enthusiastic...and the list goes on. We will definitely be back next year and many years to come! I cannot thank them enough for all of their hard work! My students and parents cannot stop talking about it!