“Boulder Climbing Trip”

The Colorado Climbing Company
Ranked #8 of 25 Tours in Colorado Springs
More attraction details
Owner description: The Colorado Climbing Company is the premier guide service and climbing school in Colorado. Whether you and some friends want to try climbing or if you are trying to advance your climbing by obtaining new skills our certified guides are available year round.
Reviewed 12 June 2014

Have just returned from Boulder climbing trip with my daughter (June 6-10). Contacted Jeremiah from Colorado Climbing Company about a month in advance after reading about him from the "thumbs up" reviews. The reviews were right on the money. As newer climbers from the Midwest and have only did top rope climbing my daughter 20 and myself 48 were amazed and shocked by the multi- pitch climbing in the Boulder area. We climbed with Jeremiah for 3 days ( Boulder canyon, Eldorado canyon, and the First Flatiron). Jeremiah was great. He accessed are abilities and picked climbs that challenged us. Throughout the entire trip I always considered Jeremiahs knowledge of routes and climbing safety top notch . Despite our inexperience and fear of certain climbing moves and situations Jeremiah was patient and always had words of encouragement and teaching climbing techniques. One of my major comments is we spent three days with Jeremiah and within a couple hours my daughter and myself could relax and just be ourselves which is the way you should feel because it is a vacation. I cannot say enough about our experience with Jeremiah and the Colorado Climbing Company. On our last day when we watched Jeremiah drive away my daughter commented she felt sad and would miss that guy. I highly recommend this guide service. My words can't describe how scenic the Boulder area is and its climbing. It should be on your bucket list in life.

There are newer reviews for The Colorado Climbing Company

Reviewed 6 June 2014

My friend and I came from Atlanta to experience our first multi pitch climb. We were not disappointed. Having sport climbing experience, Jeremiah picked a climb that was perfectly suited for our first multi-pitch, but challenging enough to keep us on our toes. We felt comfortable with him from the beginning and knew safety was his top priority. We also never felt like we were on a guided climb. It was like climbing with a friend. We were grateful for his positive attitude and encouragement, as well as his willingness to share his wealth of knowledge. Thank you Jeremiah for sharing one of Colorado's great climbs with us! We can't wait to come back!

Reviewed 31 May 2014

I went to climb with the Colorado Climbing Company at the Garden of Gods in Colorado. The place is beautiful, stunningly beautiful. But on Montezuma´s Tower my fear of heights and the exposure caused an explosion inside of me. I needed to stop a thousand times to control my fear. The patience and support from the instructor were definitely what I needed to continue and face my own fears. The attitude he took made me feel secure, and knowing this made the difference. My eternal thanks goes to him. Because of this trust, the next climb was a piece of cake...

Reviewed 28 April 2014

I have been out with the CO Climbing Company a few times now and have learned a lot. Probably the one thing that I felt this crew does well is encourage its participants to challenge themselves in a safe environment. At least that's how I felt. They have always shown me what they do and why they do it either when I've asked or even not. I guess I just feel good learning from them. They've taken me various places around Colorado and we even did a great run up Epinephrine in Red Rocks. The chimneys were a huge challenge for me, but I was inspired by both Jeremiah's leadership and patience and thoroughly happy to have gotten to the top and back to the car within a reasonable amount of time. I'm not sure I would have wanted to make that trip with another company. I highly recommend these guys.

Reviewed 24 March 2014 via mobile

Five stars without a doubt... Look no further for a patient, skilled and amazing guide! He took my husband and four boys, ranging in age from 8 to 15, climbing in the Garden of the Gods. One of the kids were very reluctant and had no experience, but Jeremiah was able to convince him to not only climb, but actually enjoy it!!

The price was fantastic, too, and well worth every moment... what an incredible experience!