Getting there from Denver Intl Airport was a bit of a drive and after experiencing some weather and traffic delays were warmly welcomed at Marriott. Check-in was expedient. Our room was very comfortable and clean. Sometimes bathrooms/shower areas can be not so great, but ours was shiny clean and in good working order.
I think this hotel must cater to business travelers, however, we were there on a weekend and saw many families staying there. This was our first time in Denver/Colorado Springs and found this hotel to be a perfect central location. Our trip was partly leisure/business. We would definitely stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy the picturesque setting of Colorado Springs at the Colorado Springs Marriott. Our beautiful Colorado Springs, Colorado provides great views of Pikes Peak and convenient access to Garden of the Gods and other popular attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Colorado Springs Marriott reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Colorado Springs Marriott Hotel Colorado Springs
- Marriott Colorado Springs