When you arrive, make sure to ask for a room that overlooks the mountains. The rear of hotel has a great view of the mountains from your room. I unfortunately had a view of the parking lot. There is a mall not too far from the hotel with quite a few restaurants and shops. This was my first time to Colorado Springs and it was easy to get on and off the interstate from this hotel. The hotel was very clean and has a nice bar/restaurant in the lobby. Great place to spend some time and I definitely recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy the picturesque setting of Colorado Springs at the Colorado Springs Marriott. Our beautiful Colorado Springs, Colorado provides great views of Pikes Peak and convenient access to Garden of the Gods and other popular attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Colorado Springs Marriott reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Colorado Springs Marriott Hotel Colorado Springs
- Marriott Colorado Springs