This hotel is just beautiful! The lobby, the bar, the room, its view, all absolutely lovely! I stayed here for two nights, while chasing down some dreams in the Garden of the Gods. I will say that the hotel's location could be better. It was actually a tad hard to find. But the service here was flawless, everyone was polite, knowledgeable, and so friendly! It was worth getting up a little earlier for to drive out to the Garden.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy the picturesque setting of Colorado Springs at the Colorado Springs Marriott. Our beautiful Colorado Springs, Colorado provides great views of Pikes Peak and convenient access to Garden of the Gods and other popular attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Colorado Springs Marriott reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Colorado Springs Marriott Hotel Colorado Springs
- Marriott Colorado Springs