Beautiful views of Piles Peak, close to the Garden of the Gods, great conference facilities, extremely thoughtful and nice staff. Last night we saw a double rainbow!
Only negative is that while here on conference being gluten free was somewhat problematical. The kitchen staff just assumed that I could eat off the buffet just with the GF foods. Cross contamination is a huge issue and kitchen staff should be more aware.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy a picturesque setting at Colorado Springs Marriott. Our beautiful Colorado Springs, Colorado provides great views of Pikes Peak and convenient access to Garden of the Gods and other popular attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Colorado Springs Marriott reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Colorado Springs Marriott Hotel Colorado Springs
- Marriott Colorado Springs