“Incredible Experience!”

Pikes Peak Mountain Bike Tours
Ranked #1 of 25 Tours in Colorado Springs
More attraction details
Owner description: Come join us for an experience of a lifetime. There is no better way to experience Pikes Peak than on a bicycle. We offer fun safe tours for all skill levels. It's sure to be a life-long memory for all!
Reviewed 12 May 2014

This tour was definitely the highlight of my trip to the Colorado Springs area. I'm an avid trail rider, but definitely not an expert, so any skill level will enjoy this experience. My daughter and I went on this tour early in the season and weren't able to start at the summit because of icy conditions. It was still an incredible experience with spectacular views. Our guides, Curtis and Josh, were great, very knowledgeable and helpful. We took several breaks along the way for pictures and to "catch our breath", (and you will need it) not being used to the altitude. I absolutely loved this and would definitely go again!!

1  Thank Flybird22

Reviewed 4 May 2014

From the time you first enter their business you feel like a friend.
The staff was very thorough in assessing your needs from the equipment, your clothing needs as well as making sure your properly fed and hydrated.
Safety is their main concern, making sure you have a "once in a lifetime experience" is next.
The trip actually has three components; the cog train up to the peak (14,115 ft), the 20 mile descent, and lunch back on earth.
You will not regret this adventure and you can rent a GoPro camera to take the memories with you!
One word of caution, some bicycling experience is helpful.
Enjoy, we did.
Mark and Cindy F
Rochester, NY

Reviewed 16 November 2013 via mobile

Great scenic view BUT acclaimate and drink plenty of water before going up there or else altitude sickness will take over you like it did my girlfriend and I . She passed out and I nearly did . Will make the journey again but I feel I have to prevent others from doing what we did.

5  Thank Gary R
Reviewed 7 November 2013

This was a great trip I would highly recommend. Because we were visiting at the end of October everything was up in the air until the night before. We were goi g to take the trai up and bike down but because of the weather conditions the train didn't go to the top so they drove us up in a van and then we rode down. They were really great guides. One person rode with us and the other guide travelled in a van behind us to ensure our safety. I who is afraid of heights(!!) got a little dizzy and they were willing to let me ride a few miles down the mtn and then get out when I felt better but I pushed through because the views were out of this world! Photos can never really depict what the view is like and how you feel above the tree lines. A trip I will never forget. They advertise for all ages which I wou,d stand behind but it isn't for everyone. You mi
Ust be up for an adventure and know it can be a little scary. You are riding a bike down a turning road that cars are traveling up on the other side and for much of the ride there Aren't side rails. But don't let this discourage you! If I did it anyone can do it!

Reviewed 29 October 2013

October 22nd four of us took this tour. The bikes were great and in excellent condition. Spencer and Brian were our guides both reassuring and really nice guys. Brian rode as the lead and Spencer drove the van behind us ensuring our safety. First the overall instruction was very good and clear, the bikes were fitted to each of us and all brakes checked part way down the mountain. We made several stops to check on the group, down some water, take photos at breathtaking spots and always check our equipment. All of this gave me the confidence that I could do it. It was exhilarating, scary and a memory forever. Brian and Spencer made the van ride relaxed on the way up with a bit of humor and info. Once out of the van they became professional in their care of each person's ability and we are still talking about it and loving our pictures. We definitely rate them tops at making us feel as safe as possible flying down pikes peak!!