“The best place to stay in Colorado Springs”

Holiday Inn Colorado Springs Airport
Ranked #21 of 105 Hotels in Colorado Springs
Hopkinsville, Kentucky
“The best place to stay in Colorado Springs”
Reviewed 26 May 2014

It was a good place to stay. They got us right in and was very polite and nice. When we got to our room it was beautiful and clean. I would recommend this hotel to everyone looking for a nice good rest. And thanks to all the friendly staff for making my family stay the best.

1 Thank Shanika W
Erica T, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Colorado Springs Airport, responded to this review, 11 June 2014
Thank you for your feedback! We are glad you enjoyed your stay and look forward to seeing you again during your next visit to Colorado Springs!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (49)
Reviewed 13 May 2014

I've stayed here twice-- not for vacation, but just because I have a long drive to the airport from Cripple Creek visiting my parents and have to make an early flight back to Seattle. Lovely beds and pillows, every amenity you could wish for and friendly staff. Clean. The on-site restaurant is a bonus for a lady traveling alone. My only regret is I forgot my bathing suit for the second time!

1 Thank Sue T
Fritch, Texas
Reviewed 4 May 2014

Was met by a great staff....they gave us drink coupons for the hotel restaurant along with two $20.00 breakfast coupons...5 adults travelling. Was clean, beds were excellent, the restaurant had only 3 staff Saturday evening and only 2 Sunday morning, we had to wait for sometime to get our order but we did see several tables wait 20 minutes for service and finally left. ...all and all was a great stay.

Tampa, Florida
Reviewed 24 April 2014

This hotel is, interestingly, right next to a "regular" full service Holiday Inn. But since this an "express" it means breakfast is included. What struck me about this hotel is the kindness and helpfulness of the front desk staff. I had trouble with my toilet (it wouldn't flush) and the front desk manager immediately sent a maintenance man up to fix it, which he did in less than 5 minutes - and he, too, was very nice. Ask for a room that has a view of Pike' Peak !
This hotel is 1/4 mile from a Safeway supermarket and the rooms have a refrigerator and a microwave, meaning you can really save a lot of money by staying here, buying your own food, and preparing it in your room. Plus - there is a free breakfast. I highly recommend this hotel!

Room Tip: Ask for a room that has a view of Pike's Peak - the highest mountain in Colorado.
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank mj_2fl
Fort Pierre, South Dakota
Reviewed 3 April 2014

HI have always been a hit and miss for me, however I was very satisfied with the room at this facility. It was modern, quiet and clean. Staff was friendly and helped me get a room without a reservation. The pool seemed cloudy and the hot tub ahead some algae so they probably need to pay some attention to that part of the facility. I would not recommend the sports bar as the food was marginal, the music loud and the waiters immature. All in all a good. Value.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled solo
Erica T, Manager at Holiday Inn Colorado Springs Airport, responded to this review, 7 April 2014
Thank you RoyRogers57532 for your feedback, we greatly appreciate it. I want to first in foremost apologize for the experience you endeared at our bar and Grill, we here at the Holiday Inn and Sporting News Grill try to make every guest feel welcomed and strive to give the best customer service we can. In this case we fell short, I assure you that we are taking the correct actions to improve our customer service and hopefully next time we can make it up to you! As far as the pool, I am looking into the matter right away. If there is anything I can do, please feel free to let me know and like I said hopefully next time we can exceed your expectations because that's our ultimate goal!

Kralendijk, Bonaire
Reviewed 7 March 2014

I am travelling a lot to Colorado. When I have to spend the night in or close to Colorado Springs I alwaysstay at this hotel.

Nice and professional staff good and well maintained rooms, good restaurant and a nice bar.
Good breakfast.

The shuttle service from and to the airport is excellent.

The only comment is that there is no service for smokers.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled solo
Miami, Florida
Reviewed 18 February 2014

We will definitely stay here again. Very friendly and helpful staff, room was recently updated and really very nice. Bartender Tiffany, at the attached bar was very friendly and accommodated all our requests. One of the nicest Holiday Inns I have stayed.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
Erica T, General Manager at Holiday Inn Colorado Springs Airport, responded to this review, 24 February 2014
Hello Valued guest,

We here at the Holiday Inn Airport want to first in foremost thank you for staying with us! We appreciate your positive feedback and glad to hear you enjoyed your stay. We hope to see you in the future. It is a bit chilly here in Colorado, please enjoy the warm weather in Florida for us!

Thank you!