“Fabulous Spa at the BROADMOOR!”
Review of Colorado Spa

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Colorado Spa
Oldsmar, Florida
414 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 439 helpful votes
“Fabulous Spa at the BROADMOOR!”
Reviewed 14 August 2011

The spa is serene, relaxing and fabulous as is the service and the attendants. After our separate tours of the locker areas and changing into our luxurious robes my husband and I met in the Mountain View room. The view was fantastic of the BROADMOOR Golf Courses and the Cheyenne Mountains. Sipping our cucumber water, we waited for our therapist to call us for our treatments. Dora, my therapist, was terrific. She made sure I understood the process, walking me through each step. My treatment was the Australian Mud Therapy which was refreshing and rejuvenating. The Australian Mud Therapy included aromatherapy, an application of the special Austrailian mud to my arms, legs, and back, a facial using a scented oil with acupressure, a palm-body massage, and finishing with an Echinacea cream. The mud removes the toxins and the cream retains moisture. Wow! I was relaxed and my skin felt and looked absolutely wonderful. Afterwards, I took advantage of the steam room and aromatherapy room. My recommendation is to arrive early to take advantage of all the spa offers before your treatment . I wasn't able to do this and would have liked more time. Also leave time after a treatment to relax in one of the various relaxation rooms. The Colorado Spa holds a Forbes Travel Guide Five Star Rating.

Visited August 2011