“I would like to report improvement”

Hilton Garden Inn Colorado Springs
Ranked #21 of 105 Hotels in Colorado Springs
Reviewed 19 August 2014

A couple of months ago I shared a review of this hotel. At that time my boss and 2 other people stayed and had a rather bad experience both in facilities, service and later with their bills. I would like to let you all know that on his trip last week, circumstances conspired to have him stay at this hotel again. He is happy to report that the exercise facilities are now working, service was great and the coffee much improved. Thank you Hilton Garden Inn for restoring our faith in you.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
SPRINGS_HGI_GM, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Colorado Springs, responded to this reviewResponded 5 September 2014

Thank you for the follow up review. We are glad your boss is happier. We hope he likes the upcoming improvements in the lobby and restaurant that are scheduled to begin on November 1st.

There are newer reviews for Hilton Garden Inn Colorado Springs

Reviewed 19 August 2014

The walls are very thin, we could hear the next rooms conversation, shower, hall traffic and noise, etc. Hard to sleep, as people were moving around all night and then early in the morning. Not a good place to stay if you want to relax and have a good nights sleep. However, the rooms were very large, nice and clean. Shopping center across the street provided good restaurant choices. Also, close to expressway and attractions.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Sharp_travelers

Thank you for posting your review. Yes, I hate to admit, the hotel can get pretty noisy sometimes. Especially in the summer season. I am so sorry you experienced any type of disruption.

I am pleased you enjoyed the location and proximity to the shopping center!

Reviewed 17 August 2014

I stayed here two days and was very happy with the service and facility. The breakfast was excellent with nutritional tasty offerings. The coffee and tea available in the lobby was a welcome addition. The cookies looked good too.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
SPRINGS_HGI_GM, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Colorado Springs, responded to this reviewResponded 18 August 2014

Thank you for the review! I am so pleased you enjoyed your stay with us! We look forward to having you stay again.

Reviewed 13 August 2014

The hotel staff are very friendly and helpful. Everything is clean and the location in Colorado Springs is excellent. Even though they only have certain hours for room service the hotel is right across the street from an great shopping area with many options. The breakfast bar staff were very friendly. I was disappointed with how hard the bed was in the room.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for posting your review. I am happy to hear you enjoyed your stay but disappointed you didn't like the Garden Sleep System bed. I hope the adjustment dial for the firmness was working properly but I will have it checked just in case.

We look forward to having you as our guest again.

Reviewed 13 August 2014

Though the breakfast can be great, it isn't free like other hotels. The Internet is tiered and a hassle to get logged into. It would have been a great place if at least they mentioned this issues upfront, like: we have a breakfast restaurant where you can purchase breakfast.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for taking the time to post a review of the hotel. Unfortunately the full cooked to order breakfast is not a complimentary continental. The cost does include all of your beverages and is all you can eat but it can get expensive with multiple guests.

Although there is signage as you walk in to the breakfast area with the cost, I definitely recommend looking at the Bed and Breakfast rate when staying at the Garden Inn hotels. It offers the breakfast at a substantial discount for each registered adult and then 2 kids under the age of 12 eat free.

We hope to have you as our guest again!

Reviewed 12 August 2014 via mobile

The trip advisor reviews did not match my visit at this hotel. The hall carpets. Outside and lobby appear dirty. Curb appeal is poor. First room checked into smelled like water damage. Mold smell. Second room smelled clean at first. Housekeeping brought key to me. Wonder if they sprayed feeBreez before I came to Rm 232? Moldy smell again after 10 minutes. Maybe water damage on 2nd floor? Staff is fast to check you in and responsive and nice. Hotel is not to hilton standard i am used to from travels.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business

Thank you for your feedback of your recent stay with us. I understand that you encountered an opportunity with the cleanliness of your guest room, I sincerely apologize for this. This is one of the areas that we are very vigilant in to ensure comfort and satisfaction for our guests. I'm so sorry that we were unable to meet expectations and based upon your review I am actively participating with our housekeeping staff to ensure this does not happen again. I hope that if you travels bring you back to the area that you will consider staying with us again. Thank you again, I appreciate your honest feedback.

Reviewed 12 August 2014

A friend and I stayed at this hotel while attending a conference in Colorado Springs. We had a great experience. The staff is very friendly and helpful with things like arranging transport to the airport. Breakfast was great and I found the chef, waitstaff and options without fault. We got a special conference rate for the hotels so I found it to be a great value.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for posting your review! We really enjoyed having your group with us and hope we will be a choice again if the conference returns to Colorado Springs!