The desk clerks were all friendly and helpful. They have a convenient business center in which you can check your email and print boarding passes. The breakfast was great and plentiful. There is a 24/7 snackbar which is handy if you somehow miss eating all day, like I did! There is a Starbucks and a bar on hand open till midnight. Mediocre fitness center -- old equipment. Nice room --- only one problem, the room smelled like dirty socks. Perhaps there was an animal in there before us?
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located only four miles from downtown Colorado Springs and just 10 miles from Pikes Peak, the Hyatt Place Colorado Springs/Garden of the Gods hotel is centrally located to popular area attractions including Manitou Springs, Cheyenne Mountain Zoo and the U.S. Olympic Training Center. Additional Colorado Springs attractions include World Arena, Cave of the Winds and five area public golf courses. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Hyatt Place Colorado Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Place Colorado Springs Hotel Colorado Springs
- Colorado Springs Hyatt Place
- Hyatt Colorado Springs