Stayed in this hotel for the first time end of February 2014 for 6 nights. Online reservation simple and effective, at late arrival everything was prepared considering all my requests. Nice hotel and very friendly people, giving me all services needed.
Room (425) very spacious, well maintained and clean, equipped/stuffed with all I could need and even more.... Perfect mountain view.
Breakfast with warm and cold buffet offering good range of dishes. There's no regular restaurant, but lots of opportunities around in close walking distance. The hotel itself offers a cozy bar, serving lots of drinks and many small dishes as well.
Hotel shuttle serves for free within a range of five miles.
This is a perfect place to stay, will come back as soon as possible.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located only four miles from downtown Colorado Springs and just 10 miles from Pikes Peak, the Hyatt Place Colorado Springs/Garden of the Gods hotel is centrally located to popular area attractions including Manitou Springs, Cheyenne Mountain Zoo and the U.S. Olympic Training Center. Additional Colorado Springs attractions include World Arena, Cave of the Winds and five area public golf courses. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Hyatt Place Colorado Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Place Colorado Springs Hotel Colorado Springs
- Colorado Springs Hyatt Place
- Hyatt Colorado Springs