In a three state trip this was the most expensive and least favorite hotel. While convenient, rooms near the freeway are, obviously, loud. Room we were placed in was slightly different than others at Hyatt Place hotels I've stayed at...not sure why...but did not like the layout. They were short handed when we checked in, so that took what seemed like a long time, though they were very nice. Maybe there is sulfur water there? There was a stinky smell in the bathroom every time we turned on the water. Since we were only there one night, we did not address the issue. Varied breakfast items included with stay, with crowded dining area ( smaller than other Hyatt Places I have been to). I am scratching this one off my list.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located only four miles from downtown Colorado Springs and just 10 miles from Pikes Peak, the Hyatt Place Colorado Springs/Garden of the Gods hotel is centrally located to popular area attractions including Manitou Springs, Cheyenne Mountain Zoo and the U.S. Olympic Training Center. Additional Colorado Springs attractions include World Arena, Cave of the Winds and five area public golf courses. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Hyatt Place Colorado Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Place Colorado Springs Hotel Colorado Springs
- Colorado Springs Hyatt Place
- Hyatt Colorado Springs