We were looking for a weekend getaway and while searching online at all the possible hotels I found an awesome deal at the Hyatt Summerfield Suites in Colorado Springs. I booked the suite for 3 nights.
From the moment we arrived, things could not have gone any better! We arrived early and thought it was worth seeing if we could check in early. The front desk clerk was very friendly and professional and accommodated our early arrival and our request to be on the top floor.
When we got to our room we were very pleased! I knew it was a suite with a kitchen, but I still couldn't quite picture it all in my mind. The King Suite was just right! I LOVED having a full kitchen! Full size fridge/freezer with ice maker, 2 burner stove, microwave, toaster, dishwasher, all dishes and cooking supplies! We were able to prepare some meals in our room instead of having to go out to eat.
Their breakfast buffet had a good assortment each morning, from some type of egg dish, to yogurt, oatmeal, fresh fruit, all types of breads, juice, coffee, cereal, a great assortment. The kitchen staff were always very friendly and nice.
The room decor was very modern with a unique floor plan! There is a couch, a desk/work area, and a room divider that separates the bed from the rest of the room. The flat screen T.V. is on a swivel so you can watch it in the living room or the bedroom. Everything was clean, new, and the bed was wonderful! So comfortable!
Our one and only issue was the free WiFi that they offer is not secured. In this day and age, we would really prefer to have password protected internet service.
We will definitely stay in this brand hotel again! It was so much more than just your basic hotel room! It was our home away from home. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located just off I-25, Hyatt House(R) Colorado Springs provides comfortable, refreshing residential-style suites. Each living area features a full kitchen, separate living and lounging areas, and modern bathrooms, allowing you to relax in the contemporary amenities of home. Our pet-friendly suites provide everything that the modern traveler needs for a relaxing stay. The HYATT house Colorado Springs is the perfect choice for an extended stay or just an overnight trip. Enjoy our luxurious Hyatt Grand Beds, 32" flatscreen TVs, and complimentary high-speed Internet access. After a long day exploring the area, head back and relax in our heated seasonal outdoor pool, or join us in the HBar for an evening drink or two. You'll also find a 24-hour Fitness Center, Business Center, and 24-hour Guest Market designed with your comfort and convenience in mind. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Expedia, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your HYATT house Colorado Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt House Colorado Springs Hotel Colorado Springs
- Hyatt Colorado Springs
- Hyatt Summerfield Suites
- Colorado Springs Summerfield Suites
- Colorado Springs Hyatt