“Job reputation”

The Antlers A Wyndham Hotel
Ranked #20 of 105 Hotels in Colorado Springs
Reviewed 26 August 2014

I had to book several expert witnesses flying from all over the US to stay in the downtown Colorado Springs area. I chose the Antlers for location and good reviews. The staff was very personable and easy to work with. Luckily this hotel has a great restaurant and bar since the witnesses did not have cars or know the area very well. They all had a great stay!

Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Lori B
AntlersHilton, General Manager at The Antlers A Wyndham Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 September 2014

We’re ecstatic to discover that everyone had a lovely stay with us at the Antlers Hilton Colorado Springs! It’s great that our location in the heart of town added convenience, along with our dining options. We would love to partner with your business again in the future.

There are newer reviews for The Antlers A Wyndham Hotel

Reviewed 26 August 2014

Great stay, and great staff. The level of service is top notch. Stayed for a mini 3 day vacation and enjoyed their wonderful breakfast buffet. Had dinner in Judge Baldwins my last night, the food is excuisite, Rooms are very nice and had a spectacular view of Pikes Peak.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends

Thank you for choosing the Antlers Hilton Colorado Springs for your getaway! Our team works hard to provide the best experience possible and we’re thrilled that we exceeded your expectations. Judge Baldwin’s Brew Pub is often a favorite place to visit among our guests and it’s great that our dishes delighted your taste buds. We would love to have you back again in the future.

Reviewed 26 August 2014

The first room we got had a tiny wee bathroom with just a shower, no bath. I contacted the front desk and spoke to a very pleasant guy called Ben. He informed me that he could not change our room that night but would the next day as I wanted a bath. I saw him the following morning and he assured me we would be changed that day. We moved to a lovely room with bath and I was much happier! Dealing with such a pleasant member of the hotel staff really made a difference to our stay.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

At the Antlers Hilton Colorado Springs, we want our guests to have the best experience possible, and were always willing to do what we can to make it that! We’re thrilled that a member of our team improved your stay and that your second day accommodations exceeded your expectations. We’ll be sure to share your comments with the staff member you specifically mentioned; he will be happy to hear them! Your praise for our employees is greatly appreciated and we hope that you will return in the future.

Reviewed 25 August 2014

This hotel is perfect if you want to be in the heart of Downtown Colorado Springs. It is within walking distance of all the great restaurants and stores. While the quality of the hotel itself is standard, all of the staff there are very friendly and helpful. Mark (I think - the front desk Manager) was very helpful at check in and changed my two double beds that I had to a King which was very comfortable. The housekeepers were very friendly and noticed that I had the "Do Not Disturb" sign on my door for my whole trip and saw me leaving my room and asked if I wanted my room serviced or needed any extra supplies. Ingrid from front desk was very friendly with the zip checkout over the phone. The zip checkout is also nice because I woke up to an invoice in my door explaining the charges throughout my stay and said that if everything seemed right then I could just call the checkout and they would charge everything to my card. Regarding the bed bugs that other reviewers wrote about I did not experience any of that.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business

Your praise for our team at the Antlers Hilton Colorado Springs is truly appreciated! We’ll be sure to share your warm words with the staff members you specifically mentioned; they will certainly put smiles on their faces. Providing great service is of utmost importance to us and it sounds like we delivered when it came to your experience. It would be a pleasure to serve you again.

Reviewed 19 August 2014

We stayed there July 4 weekend. The first night I got bite 3 times , second night 2 times. Thought they were spider bites. Brought them home, what a nightmare. Our home is no longer a home, everything we own is in black bags on our back deck or garage. Our furniture is all taken apart. The cost so far $679.00 for Termnix for 30 days, bedbug mattress containers $210.00, $60 clear and blacks. We get bite every night and my sweet grand baby gets bite. They have spread to all 4 bedrooms. We had to buy a steam washer $749.00 to wash all the cloths ,bedding and pillows because they got in the cloths and steam kills them and then after they are dried I put everything in clear plastic bags. I do at least 8 loads of wash a day. It's a nightmare. The hotel said they checked the room and it was fine. I wonder how many people are living my nightmare from the Antler Hilton Hotel.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
AntlersHilton, General Manager at The Antlers A Wyndham Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 22 August 2014

First and foremost, we sincerely apologize that your experience at our property did not meet your expectations. Please know that when situations like this are reported, they are taken seriously and we have a very strict policy and procedure that we must follow to address them. When we receive a report, we instantly shut down the reported room, along with four additional rooms, above, below and on either side, to have them all investigated by a third-party. After your stay, an investigation was launched promptly, and as we have shared with you, the results were negative and showed no activity. We certainly understand your frustrations and we hope that with this news, we can regain your trust. If you would like to discuss this further, please reach out to us directly at your earliest convenience. Thank you.

Reviewed 15 August 2014

The only reason to EVER stay in this hotel is the downtown location.

Shower water goes from scalding to ice.

Mini-fridge? Don't even think about it! Motel 6 has those.
Microwave? Yeah, as if. Super 8 has them.
Falling down? Yeah you better believe it.

Front desk told me that they were "due" for upgrades. The last one was about 10 years ago. Panel TV's didn't exist 10 years ago, so the staff lies.

Polite staff overall, exterior looks nice, but looks can be deceiving.

Best part of my stay was that this was a business trip, and I did not pay for the overpriced rooms.

Room Tip: Stay somewhere else.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
AntlersHilton, General Manager at The Antlers A Wyndham Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 August 2014

While we’re glad that our location and staff benefitted your stay, it’s disappointing to learn that other areas of your experience were not as satisfying. We do offer several of the amenities you mentioned upon request and we apologize if you were not aware of this. If there is anything that we can do to improve your trip, you can always reach out to our staff; we’re always willing to do what we can. Our facility is rich in history and we are doing everything we can to preserve it. Positive or otherwise, we always value our guests’ perspectives and we hope that you will consider returning in the future.

Reviewed 14 August 2014

Overall pleased with our stay at the Antlers, well situated in downtown Colorado Springs, staff very accommodating. Rooms nice size and the price was very reasonable. It is an older hotel but you can tell they are making an effort to modernize it. The new lobby is very elegant looking.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family

Your warm words for the Antlers Hilton Colorado Springs are greatly appreciated! We’re thrilled that our staff and accommodations were the highlights of your stay. We invite you to return the next time you visit our city.