Our stay at the hotel in Colo Springs was not that great. Our bed had metal bars that were sticking out of the bottom of the bed that I cut my legs on 3 times. We were put in a room that was put at the bottom of the stairs and there were people going up and down and yelling most of the night and it was difficult to sleep. I would not stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Easy Access Off Interstate and Close to Downtown Conveniently located just off Interstate 25, our Howard Johnson Express Inn - Colorado Springs hotel near World Arena is just blocks from downtown. Begin each morning with free Rise & Dine continental breakfast and a free newspaper to get charged up for the adventure awaiting you. After a busy day, relax with our heated outdoor pool and free Wi-Fi Internet. We offer thoughtful conveniences like 24-hour front desk, in-room microwaves and refrigerators, and free outdoor parking. Handicapped-accessible and non-smoking rooms are available at our hotel in Colorado Springs. Book your room online today. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Priceline, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Howard Johnson Express Inn - Colorado Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Howard Johnson Express South Nevada Ave. Hotel Colorado Springs
- Howard Johnson Colorado Springs