“USAFA Stay”

Best Western Plus Peak Vista Inn & Suites
Ranked #5 of 105 Hotels in Colorado Springs

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (166)
Colorado Springs, Colorado
Reviewed 4 November 2013 via mobile

I am local to Colorado Springs and recently got married. My wife's and my apartment leases came up at the same time and we got an apartment together but I needed a place to live for close to two months till we got married. I moved into the Microtel and it was a great experience!

First off, the staff is amazing. The front desk folks always greeted me and if I ever had a request, they took care of it right away. Plus the GM, Matt, really ran the hotel the right way making sure the focus was on customer service!

The breakfast was very good. Especially the waffles. They had different flavored waffle batter on different days, which really added to the breakfast. Plus the standard cereals, bagels and pastries were always available.

The room was very nice. I stayed in one of the King bed suites. It had a mini-fridge kitchenette area and living room area. I was very comfortable living here for the better part of 2 months!

This is a really well-run hotel with incredibly nice people. I would encourage people to stay here!

Stayed October 2013, travelled solo
Matthew W, Front Office Manager at Best Western Plus Peak Vista Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 3 December 2013
Dear MattPauley,

Thank-you so much for staying with us and taking the time to leave a review on Tripadvisor! I am glad you enjoyed your stay at our property and had nothing but great things to say.

We hope to see you again if you ever need a hotel here in the springs again!

Thank-you,
Front Desk Manager
Colorado
Reviewed 2 November 2013

We loved this Microtel . Close to everything, easy to get to, affordable prices , great customer service. Very clean rooms. We arrived and I asked if we could get a room facing the mountains. Yes we can do that! Awesome! Beautiful view! I really enjoyed the layout of the room pullout bed in couch , comfortable bed, sort of a wet bar (sink, counter,cabinets,fridge) in center of room dividing the room up. Larger fridge, tv is not flat screen but that doesn't matter to me it works and it had a "Clean Remote" nice. Basic continental breakfast, waffles etc. Nice little pool and hot tub. I had one discrepancy and the manager handled it with flying colors. Great place to stay.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
Matthew W, Manager at Best Western Plus Peak Vista Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 15 November 2013
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review on Tripadvisor! I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay here at our hotel. I am pleased to hear that we provided an great experience for you here in Colorado Springs. We hope to see you again on your next visit!

Front Desk Manager,
Minneapolis
Reviewed 19 October 2013

Clean, safe hotel and helpful staff. The room had a nice appearance and looked up-to-date. The people staying there were business and vacationers so the guests were quiet. Bathroom and shower were nice. Continental breakfast was included and they have a waffle maker. I was able to print out our boarding passes at their guest computer in the lobby. They have a nice looking indoor pool which we didn't get a chance to try out. This was a lower priced motel than others in the area; higher than the budget chains, but much nicer than those. I really felt like it was a good value. Let them know if you have any affiliations in case you can get a slight discount. I was so glad we stayed here!

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
Matthew W, Manager at Best Western Plus Peak Vista Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 21 October 2013
Thank you for taking the time to leave us review on tripadvisor! I am happy to hear you enjoyed your stay and had nothing but kind words for us. We hope to see you again soon!

Front Desk Manager,