Overall a nice, cheap hotel. Room was clean. Beds were comfortable. Workout room is pretty sad. Breakfast is the biggest negative. Very few choices and cheapquality. Coffee was not good especially without decent creamer. Very carb heavy with little fresh options. Have stayed here a few times in the past but would probably not stay again. For $10-15 more a night i will stay else where. Hunter at the front desk was a standout though.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Colorado Springs only Best Western Plus. This BEST WESTERN PLUS Peak Vista Inn & Suites offers a complimentary hot breakfast and free wireless Internet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Peak Vista Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Microtel Inn And Suites
- Microtel Colorado Springs
- Colorado Springs Microtel
- Microtel Hotel Colorado Springs