“Very addicting!”
Review of iTopIt

iTopIt
Ranked #17 of 42 Dessert in Colorado Springs
Description: Self-serve frozen yogurt & sorbet, serving Colorado Springs. 24 flavor combinations, over 70 topping choices, and lots of family fun!
Reviewed 2 October 2013

When I lived in Colorado Springs I would go almost everyday. So I would always get a punch card for my free cup! So many diff. flavors and they tell you the calories and if its fat free ect. ect. I always try maybe five or six of the little sample cups even tho I have two favs that I always get and switch up. If its warm/hot out I get Strawberry and cheese cake mixed together with walnuts lots of fruit and razberry syrup.I did try this once substituting the strawberry with cherry flavor. It was good but a stronger flavor. On a colder day I get chocolate mixed with banana.Add in the nuts ,chocolate syrup and some cherries and it tastes just like a banana split. I usually go to the Powers location. god,I wish there was a itopit where I live now. But,everytime I fly back to the Springs I still try to have my yogurt everyday:)

Reviewed 25 June 2013

Really neat little place. Lots of different flavors
, tons of toppings. Would like to go everyday but a bit pricey, and bad for the waistline!

Reviewed 6 May 2013 via mobile

We've been here several times with our kids. They love it and so do we! There's a good selection of yogurt and toppings. We love the military discount- 25% off on Mondays!

Reviewed 2 February 2013 via mobile

Who would think a frozen yogurt shop in Colorado Springs, in January would be busy, well not me , but the place was packed, and as people left more people came in, it was on a Friday night, there is a movie theater in the same area, a bunch of high schoolers , but also many adults, by the way what we had was excellent,maybe I need to open a frozen snow cone stand outside, LOL!!!, we will be back

Reviewed 7 September 2012

iTopit was a clean, nicely appointed frozen yogurt bar with 24 options and 70 toppings. Most yogurt bars only offer 14 or so yogurt flavors, so the additional choices were a nice surprise. Prices were reasonable, the staff was friendly (everyone is greeted at the door), and we thoroughly enjoyed our tasty frozen yogurt.