“Very good!”

Ranked #22 of 1,494 Restaurants in Colorado Springs
Price range: US$5 - US$20
Cuisines: Spanish
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Traditional and creative spins on Spanish Tapas combined with exceptional Spanish wines, and hand crafted cocktails set in a classic Barcelona ambiance. TAPAteria offers a 100 percent gluten free menu of small bites meant to share in a group setting.
Reviewed 16 July 2014 via mobile

Stopped by with a small group. Excellent service (Robert), excellent food. One of our group has gluten issues and we found out the entire restaurant is gluten free. Would recommend!

1  Thank muddyy

Reviewed 9 July 2014

If you want to have a nice meal that is not only delicious but healthy as well, this is a great place. My husband and I stopped here on a hot afternoon and had lunch. All of the little tapas plates were delicious and well presented. The service was great and we enjoyed the décor on the inside. They do have an outdoor patio as well, but we wanted air conditioning that day. It also appears that they have extensive wine offerings on site. We had the San Pelligrino Lemonata which was wonderful instead! While I don't really see this place as one where I would bring kids, it is definitely a nice place for a date or couples to dine. We very much enjoyed our meal!

1  Thank TravelingWieners
Reviewed 30 June 2014

Sat out back under the tent they have, food was great, drinks were great. Not much else to say. I would recommend for a good Tapas place if you're craving it in Old Colorado City!

Reviewed 26 June 2014

It's very hard to find authenticity when eating at internationally themed restaurants. The Tapateria delivers on this one. I've spent many a time in Spain and even though not entirely authentic, what can you expect from Colorado Springs. It was close enough for me.

Reviewed 21 June 2014

My wife and I eat at Tapateria regularly and love, love, LOVE it. Service is great, food is delicious -- we still rave about the lamb sliders with manchego cheese we had a couple years ago -- and the serving portions are just right. Kinda laughed about someone complaining about the value of this place -- that $35 is somehow too much to pay for a great meal. If you want a meal for $8, go to Taco Bell. This place is definitely worth the money and the trip to the Springs.

GreenResto, Owner at TAPAteria, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2014

Thank you for your review of TAPAteria!!! Our team always appreciates the positive responses from guests experiences. We have the grill fired up on the weekends and will be doing Lamb Sliders soon.