“TAPAterrible....”

Ranked #25 of 1,431 Restaurants in Colorado Springs
Price range: US$5 - US$20
Cuisines: Spanish
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Traditional and creative spins on Spanish Tapas combined with exceptional Spanish wines, and hand crafted cocktails set in a classic Barcelona ambiance. TAPAteria offers a 100 percent gluten free menu of small bites meant to share in a group setting.
Goreville, Illinois
“TAPAterrible....”
Reviewed 16 August 2014

just had dinner there...still have the horrible taste in my mouth. we had to send 1 dish back (which we never do). service was poor and very slow. the only good dish was the cheese and charcuterie.
. I suspect it was good because all they had to do was slice it.
we have eaten tapas all over the country and this was the worst.

• Visited August 2014
1 Thank berkleys89
GreenResto, General Manager at TAPAteria, responded to this review, 19 August 2014
We are sorry your experience at TAPAteria did not meet your expectations nor our standards. For a number of reasons beyond our control (multiple family emergencies) we were short staffed; however, there is no excuse for the experience you described on TripAdvisor. I sincerely apologize for the experience you had. I would like to get some more detail on your meal/ service -- what items you ordered and whom your server was. TAPAteria has always strived to serve the best product available and we routinely get 5 star reviews. I would truly appreciate more feedback about your experience to ensure a review like this never happens again. I see you are out of state, but if you are back in the area please contact me and we want to offer you a complimentary bottle of wine whether you choose to dine with us or not. Thank you, please e-mail me at jay@tapateria.com
Sincerely, Jason Gust, Executive Chef and General Manager

West Des Moines, Iowa
“Magnificant!”
Reviewed 8 August 2014

My husband & I were walking by and noticed this quaint little restaurant offering Tapas (and everything 100% Gluten Free) so decided to go in and grab some lunch. We sat outside on their patio and enjoyed all of the tapas we ordered. We loved this place so much that we came back another 2 times during our vacation in Colorado Springs. Our server, Tavia, was excellent, knowledgeable and personable. This is a must do when visiting Old Colorado Springs!

• Visited July 2014
2 Thank Bobbi S
Colorado Springs, Colorado
“Birthday date”
Reviewed 8 August 2014

Small plates is such a fun way to eat. This is a great place. Both food & service were great. Can't wait to go back.

• Visited August 2014
2 Thank T S
Woodland Park, Colorado
“Great outdoor area, tapas are tasty”
Reviewed 5 August 2014

I enjoy eating there whenever I go. Sometimes the service is slow but the tapas are great and the outside seating is just perfect for an afternoon enjoying good food and drink.

Visited July 2014
1 Thank GMFer
Overland park
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Vacation Tapas With Kids”
Reviewed 1 August 2014 via mobile

Had a wonderful dinner while on vacation. Our kids had never done tapas before but loved every single thing we ordered. Meats&cheeses? Loved 'em. Dolmas? Loved 'em. Grilled oysters? Loved 'em. Staff was knowledgeable and fun. Highly recommended.

1 Thank Gcrocker