“First time but won't be the last”

Garbanzo Mediterranean Grill
Ranked #298 of 1,431 Restaurants in Colorado Springs
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Nassau, New York
“First time but won't be the last”
Reviewed 29 March 2013

I really liked the food here. Unfortunately, I am from New York and will have to wait a while to eat here again because Garbanzo has not made it to NY yet. But I will return when visiting Colorado! Many choices and the food tasted great.

• Visited March 2013

Colorado Springs, Colorado
“Nice Mediterranean Food for a good price”
Reviewed 2 February 2013

I love the location, food and my favored are the Falafel salad! I highly recommend the Restaurant and Staff!

Visited October 2012
Smithfield, North Carolina
“OK, good for a change of pace”
Reviewed 29 January 2013

I ate here with some co-workers for lunch. First, the good points, it was very fast, there were plenty of options for putting your meal together, and the staff was very pleasant. Now, the negatives. It was fairly expensive for a "fast food" lunch at my meal (a combo) being over 12 dollars. The food was decent but not what I had hoped for. I've had similar food while overseas and, in my opinion, this was not up to par. The falafel was good but the dolma (grape leaves wrapped around rice with spices) was very disappointing. I myself would not go back but my co-workers seemed to enjoy their meal much better than I did. Not a bad experience, but not going to get my money again.

• Visited January 2013
Amarillo, Texas
“Great Mediterranean fast food”
Reviewed 20 January 2013

It may be fast but it's so so good! What a great variety of Mediterranean food and always greeted at the door! Awesome!

Visited January 2013
Monument, Colorado, United States
“Fast food med--good but not great”
Reviewed 31 December 2012

We love Fresh Mex, and were excited to see Garbanzo--we have long longed for a Fresh Med option in northern COS! We love Mediterranean cooking and hoped Garbanzo would be the equivalent of a Qdoba or Chipotle for Mediterranean food. We ate there twice with the family, but haven't been back since. It was clean and great service, and the food was abundant, tasteful, and prepared well, but it was just lacking for us. I can't put my finger on it, but it had to do with selection and options. We all came away thinking it was more like eating at a Med-Donalds. I'm not down on Garbanzo, but it didn't win us over and left us thinking there's still room for a "real" Fresh Med restaurant in the area. We will probably eat there again after church sometime, but it will be more out of a "last resort" family compromise than a "first choice" family favorite. Maybe the third time will be the charm.

• Visited July 2012