“First Class Service”

Ranked #32 of 105 Hotels in Colorado Springs
Tampa, United States
“First Class Service”
Reviewed 19 February 2014

Kudo's to Amanda at the reservation desk. I was talking with a friend about my room being warm. Amanda came over to me and asked my room number and said she would have someone check it out. The next morning when I came down stairs, Amanda asked me if my room was better. I was stunned. Not only had Amanda went out of her way to make my stay comfortable, but remembering me the next day blew my socks off.

Way to go Amanda!

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (63)
Irondequoit, New York
Reviewed 14 February 2014

After driving 3/4 of the way across the country we couldn't have asked for a better place to stay. The breakfast buffet was very good (waffle maker!), room was spacious and well appointed, and the staff very personable. Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled as a couple
Rogers, Minnesota
Reviewed 29 December 2013 via mobile

The staff was great. From checking in and making sure we had everything including a rollaway. Breakfast in the morning was great. For four of us that alone had to save us over fifty bucks by not going to bkfst and lunch. I would stay here again.

Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
Vero Beach, Florida
Reviewed 27 December 2013

This hotel is near the North Gate of the USAF Academy, just north of Colorado Springs. When we walked into this Residence Inn on a weekend night just before Christmas what a pleasant feeling the reception and dining area gave us. It was decorated for Christmas with the fireplace mantle, every table and the chandelier all nicely adorned. The service was very good and when we went to our room we were greeted with a MILLION DOLLAR VIEW OF THE FRONT RANGE OF THE ROCKIES. We're looking forward to returning on our next trip back to Colorado Springs.

Room Tip: You will want to face West. Pikes Peak and the Rockies are there. Sorry the photo isn't better...
  • Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Z06_Driver
Reviewed 4 December 2013

From the warm greeting we received by the staff out making the hotel festive hanging Christmas lights; to the check in, empoyees stopping in the hallway to say hello; the great housekeeping staff; the managers supper; the hearty breakfast; up to date and fully operational workout equipment and fun swimming pool area this hotel does everything right! I wish more hotels were operated at the level and precision this one is. Many other hotels could learn from what they do to serve customers at this hotel. Very impressive and so nice to feel valued by a hotel. Thanks to all. The bonus-this hotel lets you bring along your dogs (they love having dogs in this hotel, many of us staying there had dogs) and they have lots of open space in and around the hotel for our dogs to get exercise.

We stayed in a 2 bedroom suite with a fireplace! Wow, this was nice! Room was very comfortable for 4 adults and 2 kids. The kitchen is updated, clean and looks as it it is hardly ever used. The bathrooms have a fully vanity with granite countertop and storage drawers (yes!) and the shower has very nice granite as well.

The only bummer (and its just really small) is the pool area does not have a hot tub. After a long day, it would have been very nice to go and relax in a hot tub before bed.

Room Tip: Hotel has 4 floors, we stayed on 4th floor with a view to the south which was excellent. Very quiet.
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Proudcsuram
Windsor, CO
Reviewed 14 November 2013

The only reason I am giving this hotel a 4 star instead of a 5 is because of the sleeper sofa, which I had to sleep on. Not the most comfortable bed I have slept in. Other than that, our stay was great. Everyone is friendly and accommodating. The included breakfast was decent and the coffee was fresh. We really liked the full kitchen for our nighttime snacking. This is the second time we have stayed at this hotel and are very likely to stay here the next time we come down to the Springs for business.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank Kristin H
Lombard, Illinois
Reviewed 1 November 2013

When I got to the hotel they greeted me, and were extremely friendly. The hotel room was big and open, with room to spread out. I had a solid work area, a kitchen (though I didn't get a chance to use it) and a good sized bedroom. This is the second time I've stayed here and I'd do it again and again.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled on business