Open today: 09:00 - 17:00
Review Highlights
Hands on experience with amazing views

I am an native and I can’t believe it took me this long to finally get out to this zoo! The views... read more

Reviewed 3 days ago
9918ilml
Denver, Colorado
via mobile
Family Favorite.

My granddaughters love going to this zoo. Feeding the giraffes always the highlight. I little on... read more

Reviewed 5 days ago

from US$126.00
from US$250.00
from US$88.00
4,241 results
All reviews giraffe exhibit sky ride ski lift feed giraffes chair lift grizzly bear eye level tongue mountain side cheyenne mountain great exhibits amazing views elephants lettuce enclosures pet carousel
Reviewed 31 January 2018

Still loads of fun to feed the giraffes, see all the animals so close up and to not suffer a lot of crowds. Better than the Denver Zoo and our daughter still loves it as a pre-teen.

Reviewed 26 January 2018

This is a really nice zoo. Upon entry, you are given tokens to donate to help conservation efforts for your species of choice, which is really cool and places attention on conservation of these animals. There is a ton to see and the usual concessions. The zoo is really well laid out; different exhibits are placed somewhat vertically from each other as the zoo is on the side of a mountain. It's quite pretty.

Reviewed 24 January 2018 via mobile

My family who visits zoos wherever we are, thinks this is hands down the best zoo we ha e ever been to. It is a hands on, up close, educational experience. From the everyday giraffe feeding ($3 for a handful of lettuce) to feeding a black Rhino ($15 for a bunch of carrots and apples) getting to touch an armadillo, hold a tarantula, all the zoo talks. It is just an amazing experience for all ages. Worth every non government funded penny.

Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

As a Colorado Native, this was my first visit here... The Giraffes were AMAZING!! It is not too big, so you aren’t exhausted when you are at the end! The concessions were reasonably priced with a great variety!! I would recc. That this is a MUST SEE :)

Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

What a great zoo this is! I visit at least 2x per year. I love going in the winter when the big mammals are out on a nice winter day and active and the non hairy ones are happy in their enclosures where you can see them in warmth.
This zoo gets better all the time. The exhibits have really improved to make for a lovely experience.

If you want some exercise walk the paths up the mountain and down. If not , the have a shuttle.