“Homewood suites”

Ranked #56 of 105 Hotels in Colorado Springs
Mechanicsburg
“Homewood suites”
Reviewed 3 August 2013

Fire victims were still in the suite that we had reserved. We were given 2 rooms across the hall from each other that had the same bedroom configuration instead Actually this gave us an extra kitchen/living room. We may book this same deal for next year instead of the suite. This worked out great as we are a group of Singles that go to a retreat every year and meet in Colorado Springs to car pool to the mountains. We were treated royally.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Debbie K, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Colorado Springs Airport, responded to this review, 14 August 2013
Thank you so much for this wonderful survey and your kind comments about your recent stay with us. The fire in the Black Forrest was devastating for many families. Thank you so much for being so flexible and compassionate. I hope your day is great and we'll look for you for your next retreat in Colorado Springs.

Blessings to you,
Debbie K.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (33)
Dothan, United States
Reviewed 3 August 2013

Used this hotel for the first time last month for business. I was very impressed and will continue to use this hotel for my reoccurring trips. I also recommended this hotel to my coworkers. The hotel is centrally located to all of the military installations and easy access to dining.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Debbie K, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Colorado Springs Airport, responded to this review, 5 August 2013
Thank you so much for your review of our hotel and your time. Our team takes a lot of pride in making our guests feel at home when they stay with us. I am so glad that you felt good enough about your stay to recommend us to co-workers. I can't thank youenough and I hope your day is great.

fort worth, United States
Reviewed 29 July 2013

this was my first stay at this location it was a pleasant adventure from the time i entered the front doors , the location was clean outside and inside , the food was very good the chef seemed to care about her job and it showed in the food . the staff was always helpfull even at 2:00am thank you for the excellent adventure Richard

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Debbie K, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Colorado Springs Airport, responded to this review, 30 July 2013
I am so happy that your adventure with our hotel and staff was memorable. That is such a great way to express your experience during your stay with. I think life is an adventure. Given your wonderfully expresive attitude regarding our staff and property my adventure today will be great. Thanks for everything.

Mckinney, United States
Reviewed 28 July 2013

Nice set up and worked well as a home based for project work management was very easy to work with on the use of the conference room too. Staff was also helpful as room attendants worked around my wife who was working from the hotel for the 2 week stay. Very accommodating and helpful.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

I know that it's difficult when one person is working away from home but to have both of you here working and still you take the time to write this review is wonderful. I appreciate your time and your business. We hope to see you the next time your travels bring you to Colorado Springs.

chicago, United States
Reviewed 26 July 2013

the staff at this hotel, especially a lady named Jeavana were so solicitous. they made my stay so special. I will definitely stay in this hotel and other home suites as well. the room was spacious and clean. the bathroom was spotless an d I loved having a little kitchen all my own. it was great to have wifi in my room. I felt very comfortable.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thank you for being so kind with your comments regarding our staff and hotel. I will tell Jovannie how much you appreciated her help. So many times we don't get hear when things go really well. Thanks for making my day.

Scappoose, Oregon
Reviewed 24 July 2013

We took our family of 5 to Colorado Springs and spent 3 nights in this hotel. We really loved the clean, comfortable, spacious accomodations. The pool was great and for once the pool towels were actually soft, comfy and fit around your body! We took advantage of the breakfast most mornings and it was decent but standard hotel breakfast fare.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
Debbie K, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Colorado Springs Airport, responded to this review, 26 July 2013
I wanted to take a moment of your time to thank you for your review and your very kind comments regarding our hotel. Our guest's comments pertaining to our hotel is what helps to ensure we are offering the kind of servce and accomodations that our brand is noted for. Our team strives to make our guest's experience the best it can be. I hope your day is great. Please keep us in mind when your travels bring you back to Colorado Springs.

Charleston, South Carolina
Reviewed 14 July 2013

This hotel has become my go to place when visiting Colorado Springs. It is close to the airport but yet you hear no air traffic. It's conveniently located just off Powers Blvd. The staff is always extremely friendly and the room clean and comfortable. I highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with friends
Debbie K, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Colorado Springs Airport, responded to this review, 16 July 2013
I can't thank you enough for your wonderful review of our hotel and your business. I hope in the future you'll stop by the front desk so I can shake your hand and thank you in person. This review made my day. I hope your day is as bright as you've just helped to make mine.

Debbie K