Homewood Suites by Hilton Colorado Springs Airport
US$118
US$138
  • Pool
HYATT house Colorado Springs(Colorado Springs)(Great Value!)
US$131
US$117
Hyatt.com
US$165
  • Restaurant
Best Western Plus Peak Vista Inn & Suites(Colorado Springs)(Great Value!)
US$117
US$106
US$146
Hyatt Place Colorado Springs(Colorado Springs)(Great Value!)
US$121
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
US$236
US$201
All reviewscomplimentary breakfast and dinnercolorado springs airportpeterson afblight dinnerbusiness tripexcellent staycleaning stafffitness roompool and hot tubfull kitchenpowersaccommodationsstovepeakgods
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 21 April 2014

This is an excellent Hotel. It meets my needs for both business and family travel. The hotel is very close to the Colorado Springs Airport and also close to my business meetings, multiple fast food and casual dining options, as well as entertainment such as movie theaters. Homewood Suites is my Number 1 place to stay in Colorado Springs.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Debbie K, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Colorado Springs Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 23 April 2014

I know when you travel to Colorado Springs you have many good choices for hotels. I am so happy to hear that your choice is the Homewood.CS Airport. We try very hard to make our guests feel comfortable and safe. I want you to know how important these reviews are to us and to our continuting success. I hope your day is blessed and I thank you for your time.

Debbie K.

Reviewed 14 April 2014

Staff was very professional and helpful. Complimentary breakfast was full of options and complimentary dinner also included beer and wine. The room was very nice and unlike many hotels, I was never aware of my neighbors (no sound through the walls). Very clean inside and out. Free WIFI was nice, but was slow during high peak usage. Overall, I was not disappointed in my stay and this Homewood Suites upheld the standards you come to expect from a Hilton Hotel. The Hotel is located close to the airport, however; it is a bit out of the way if you are planning activities in the Northern end of town.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

I wanted to take a moment of your time to thank you for this wonderful review and your business. Many of our future guests look to Trip Adviser for information from guests who have already joined us in the past. When they read these reviews they gain some insight as what to expect during their visit to our property. I hope your day is great and thanks for your time.

Debbie K

Reviewed 6 March 2014

I visit Peterson AFB often and I have been a diamond member of the Hilton family for years so I stay at the Hilton hotels. I have tried other Hilton family hotels in the area but this Homewood Suites is the most convenient one. Debbie the GM is an excellent host and always very pleasant to visit with. She has gone out of her way to help me on several occasions whether I couldn't find room within per diem or giving a ride to the airport in her own private car. They have run out of food sometimes before but heck I can loose a little weight anyway. Keep up the good work.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Debbie K, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Colorado Springs Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 12 March 2014

I want to take a moment to thank you for your time and this wonderful review of our hotel. These reviews really matter to us. I know that your free time is short. I can't thank you enough for taking a few precious minutes to let other people know that your experience with us was comfortable. Most everything is done on line now. When travelers are looking for hotel suites they depend on past travelers to tell them what they can expect from us. Thanks again for your business and you candor.

Debbie K.

Reviewed 22 February 2014

We have stayed at this property on several occasions when visiting family in the area. Or son and his fiancé stayed for a week when they first moved to the area. The hotel is in a great location and provides easy access to all parts of the city. Staff is friendly, courteous and goes out of their way to make your stay special. Meals are super and accommodations first rate. We were upgraded to a 2 BR nit and it is awesome. Definitely recommend it to you and plan to stay whenever we return to the area.

Room Tip: Top floor views are super.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple

Thank you for taking time to send in this review for our hotel. When you are kind enough to send in this kind of heart felt review it helps other travelers get a feel for what they can expect their stay with us to be as well. I know you're busy. I hope your day is as good as you've helped to make mine. These reviews are so important to our continuing success.

Thanks again and have a Blessed day.
Debbie K

Reviewed 11 February 2014

Staff was friendly and helpful. All ammenities were clean useable. Any time I am in the Colorado Springs area I will stay at this Hotel. Hotel staff always makes me feel welcome. Location close to airport is a plus, about five minuets away. Shuttle service is also available.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Debbie K, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Colorado Springs Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 13 February 2014

I am so happy to hear that your stay with us was comfortable. We value all of the comments our guests offer to us after they visit our hotel. It lets us know what we are doing well and ares that we have challenges in. Our team works diligently to deliver the kind of service and accomodations our guest have come to expect. I want to thank you for your kind comments and your time. We'll look to see you the next time you travel to Colorado Springs.

Debbie karrer