“like a kid again”

Battlefield Colorado
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: You've seen the movies, you've played the games - now actually live the adventure - laser tag style! Colorado's newest and most unique outdoor attraction, Battlefield Colorado's top-rated Urban Adventure has teams compete against each other in adrenaline-packed combat missions. Using state-of-the-art military styled laser tag equipment, our Urban Adventure puts you right into the action, just like in the movies or in modern day video games. Perfect for new players, since there are no projectiles, no sweaty gear, and no mess! Safe and pain free - Battlefield Colorado is an activity for individuals, families or groups looking for active outdoor excitement in a uniquely urban Colorado setting. NEW FOR 2017 - Guided Electric Bike Tours! Tour Garden of the Gods, Old Colorado City, Manitou Springs, the Broadmoor, or let us create a custom tour for your group - tours can be laid back, or adrenaline packed! Electric Bike Rentals for self-guided tours also available.
Useful Information: Food available for purchase, Activities for older children, Wheelchair access
Santa Claus, Indiana
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“like a kid again”
Reviewed 6 August 2013

Only a couple of hours but it can still wear you out. Great time. Like 'cops and robbers' or 'capture the flag' when you were a kid. If you are a kid then this is even better than video games. My wife's favorite part was shooting me and my daughters were so mad when I got them ! Just a good time period. My youngest is 6 and they gave her a little pistol like a mini 'Charlie's Angel' - she ate it up!

Visited August 2013
2 Thank KMGreenwood

Wooster, Ohio
“looking”
Reviewed 5 August 2013

lots of nice displays did not dislike anything parking for handicap very close employees veryhelpfull

Visited May 2013
Brentwood, Tennessee
19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“Fantastic Fun!”
Reviewed 2 August 2013 via mobile

From beginning to end, the fun never lets up at Battlefield Colorado. The staff is kind, courteous, professional, helpful, funny, and informative. My family and I had a blast running around the 12 acre complex doing battle against the other team in five different games that lasted from 10-25 minutes. This was the first and best thing we did in CO Springs. We saw people from age 5 to at least 70 playing and having a wonderful time. I give this activity the highest rating and wish I could give it 6 stars... It was that good! Don't miss out on the fun!!

2 Thank jmpaaa
Palm Harbor, Florida
22 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“great fun for the whole family”
Reviewed 31 July 2013

We all had a blast! My 13yr old son loved it.....he up graded to a sniper rifle...great choice for the extra 10.00 My 70yr old mom played too and had a blast. Staff made sure everyone understood the game and the use of the guns. The guns were easy to use and you knew exactly when you were hit or hit someone. The metal guns were very realistic with gunfire sound fx and muzzle fire. Owner on site and very interactive,"Pops" went out of his way to answer any questions we had before and after the 90 minute session. This is a must do when in the area. Thank you to Pops and the whole staff for a great day.

1 Thank lisaNjak
BETTENDORF
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Fun times for all”
Reviewed 21 July 2013

Visited Battlefield Colorado during a family reunion. Ages of players in my family were 10-48. My son was so excited to start he could barely sit still. Teams are divided into red and blue. Various games were Team Death Match, Capture the Flag, and demolition. Matches run for about 10 to 20 minutes which was nice because of the altitude issue. Accommodations were also made for a special needs participant. My 11 year old is already planning his next trip!

2 Thank Karen U