“awesome time!”

Battlefield Colorado
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: You've seen the movies, you've played the games - now actually live the adventure - laser tag style! Colorado's newest and most unique outdoor attraction, Battlefield Colorado's top-rated Urban Adventure has teams compete against each other in adrenaline-packed combat missions. Using state-of-the-art military styled laser tag equipment, our Urban Adventure puts you right into the action, just like in the movies or in modern day video games. Perfect for new players, since there are no projectiles, no sweaty gear, and no mess! Safe and pain free - Battlefield Colorado is an activity for individuals, families or groups looking for active outdoor excitement in a uniquely urban Colorado setting.
Useful Information: Food available for purchase, Wheelchair access, Activities for older children
Valrico, Florida
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“awesome time!”
Reviewed 3 September 2013

Went with entire family while visiting oldest son at college. Pops and the gang did a great job explaining the rules, games, not over controlling and allowing free play, but providing fun setups and games. They even provided extra one on one coaching for kids and others having problems. I am not a laser tag aficionado by any means but my family--and I could tell everyone there--had an absolutely wonderful time. Wasn't sure how it'd work in the outdoors at longer distances but no problems noted. We were only there for 2 hours but came away tired, sweaty, and thoroughly exhilarated!

Visited September 2013
2 Thank Jim C

Tampa, Florida
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Event of the trip!”
Reviewed 3 September 2013

Ok...take two USAFA cadets, two middle aged(cough, cough) parents, and twin boy/girl 15 year olds and try to plan something enjoyed by all ... THIS IS WHAT YOU DO! Outdoor laser tag on 12 acres of land with cover and weapons upgrade (not needed but FUN)! OH SNAP!! Recipe for BEST DAY EVER!
No seriously, Pops(aka Mark), Xena, Junior, and Atlas guided this ragtag group into an 1 1/2 hr fun filled adventure ! Our teammates /opponents had a great time and everyone left saying "I had no idea how much fun we were going to have"! It is unlike anything you have ever done! Children, teens, young adults, and those who are past "prime" all had the same AWESOME experience!
The support staff do not ask for kudos (or tips) but they TOTALLY SHOULD! Great experience and will do again on our next visit to Colorado Springs!

Visited September 2013
1 Thank Lori C
Santa Claus, Indiana
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“like a kid again”
Reviewed 6 August 2013

Only a couple of hours but it can still wear you out. Great time. Like 'cops and robbers' or 'capture the flag' when you were a kid. If you are a kid then this is even better than video games. My wife's favorite part was shooting me and my daughters were so mad when I got them ! Just a good time period. My youngest is 6 and they gave her a little pistol like a mini 'Charlie's Angel' - she ate it up!

Visited August 2013
2 Thank KMGreenwood
Wooster, Ohio
“looking”
Reviewed 5 August 2013

lots of nice displays did not dislike anything parking for handicap very close employees veryhelpfull

Visited May 2013
Brentwood, Tennessee
19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“Fantastic Fun!”
Reviewed 2 August 2013 via mobile

From beginning to end, the fun never lets up at Battlefield Colorado. The staff is kind, courteous, professional, helpful, funny, and informative. My family and I had a blast running around the 12 acre complex doing battle against the other team in five different games that lasted from 10-25 minutes. This was the first and best thing we did in CO Springs. We saw people from age 5 to at least 70 playing and having a wonderful time. I give this activity the highest rating and wish I could give it 6 stars... It was that good! Don't miss out on the fun!!

Visited July 2013