“Awesome fun!”

Battlefield Colorado
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: You've seen the movies, you've played the games - now actually live the adventure - laser tag style! Colorado's newest and most unique outdoor attraction, Battlefield Colorado's top-rated Urban Adventure has teams compete against each other in adrenaline-packed combat missions. Using state-of-the-art military styled laser tag equipment, our Urban Adventure puts you right into the action, just like in the movies or in modern day video games. Perfect for new players, since there are no projectiles, no sweaty gear, and no mess! Safe and pain free - Battlefield Colorado is an activity for individuals, families or groups looking for active outdoor excitement in a uniquely urban Colorado setting.
Useful Information: Food available for purchase, Wheelchair access, Activities for older children
Weed, California
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Awesome fun!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 October 2013

Took my girls and it was a blast! Played other laser tag games and paintball, but this was much better! I reccomend for all!

Visited October 2013
2 Thank rjslice

Port Jefferson, New York
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Great Time For ALL!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 September 2013

We just spent an afternoon at Battlefield CO! 6 of us went and we all had a great time. They even accommodated my daughter with a special toy gun for her so she wouldn't feel left out as she was too young for the equipment. We did about 5 different "missions" that were challenging for the team but made it very interesting and fun. I'd recommend wearing long pants (light weight) as you do want to get down for cover!

Everyone was very nice and enthusiastic - you can tell they love what they do! Thanks for a great time!

Visited August 2013
2 Thank maclopez
Colorado Springs, Colorado
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Most fun I've had in months!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 September 2013

My boyfriend took me to Battlefield Colorado as part of an adventure weekend. We had a blast! the rules were understandable, and the lasertag was intense but not painful (I've done paintball before and it hurts). My only complaint is we should have brought more people!

3 Thank Jenn S
Valrico, Florida
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“awesome time!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 September 2013

Went with entire family while visiting oldest son at college. Pops and the gang did a great job explaining the rules, games, not over controlling and allowing free play, but providing fun setups and games. They even provided extra one on one coaching for kids and others having problems. I am not a laser tag aficionado by any means but my family--and I could tell everyone there--had an absolutely wonderful time. Wasn't sure how it'd work in the outdoors at longer distances but no problems noted. We were only there for 2 hours but came away tired, sweaty, and thoroughly exhilarated!

2 Thank Jim C
Tampa, Florida
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Event of the trip!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 September 2013

Ok...take two USAFA cadets, two middle aged(cough, cough) parents, and twin boy/girl 15 year olds and try to plan something enjoyed by all ... THIS IS WHAT YOU DO! Outdoor laser tag on 12 acres of land with cover and weapons upgrade (not needed but FUN)! OH SNAP!! Recipe for BEST DAY EVER!
No seriously, Pops(aka Mark), Xena, Junior, and Atlas guided this ragtag group into an 1 1/2 hr fun filled adventure ! Our teammates /opponents had a great time and everyone left saying "I had no idea how much fun we were going to have"! It is unlike anything you have ever done! Children, teens, young adults, and those who are past "prime" all had the same AWESOME experience!
The support staff do not ask for kudos (or tips) but they TOTALLY SHOULD! Great experience and will do again on our next visit to Colorado Springs!

1 Thank Lori C