“PB&J....what's not to like.”
Review of PB & Jellies - CLOSED

PB & Jellies
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: American, Delicatessen
Good for: Child-friendly
Good for: Child-friendly
Reviewed 22 May 2014

Being an avid PB&J fan had to stop by here to try it out. I ordered three half sandwiches. The peanut butter is made fresh on site it's a consistency between smooth and chunky. Overall very good. We expected PB&J's and was not disappointed. I would suggest sampling the peanut butter favors before you just pick one.

Reviewed 11 May 2014

Ordered one of the peanut butter sandwiches -was way too sweet for my liking. Really, no different or special then what I could make at home. Ordered it grilled, however was soft on the outside - not really a grilled texture. Was just ok.

1  Thank COSGirl470
Reviewed 28 April 2014

As a peanut butter addict, I had to stop by here while I was in the Springs for a day. The craving for a peanut butter sandwich with bacon was overwhelming that day. It is a small place, not really anywhere to sit and they sell the peanut butters they make along with some jellies/jams. They have white chocolate, peanut butter with cookies, all kinds of great stuff. I ordered a plain peanut butter on wheat with bacon. It was cooked to order (including the bacon, which I didn't expect). The toasted bread was really good bread - I expected your typical wheat bread from the grocery store and this was really high quality bread (good sized too) and nice thick strips of bacon. It came with a bag of Boulder chips and a soda for $5. Can't beat that. Extremely friendly service. My only complaint and this is strictly a personal one is that the peanut butter was way too sweet for me. I usually get the fresh grind stuff or the unsweetened kind with a bit of salt. Would definitely recommend that they add an unsweetened or lightly sweetened version to their product list.

2  Thank coquelle
Reviewed 19 April 2014 via mobile

Walking around downtown and happened to walk in. This place is awesome, the food is great, the atmosphere is enjoyable. I ordered the Elvis for the name and it was delicious.

Reviewed 8 April 2014 via mobile

I'm in town for work for one day and found this place by using... Trip Advisor! It was fantastic. I ordered the Old Elvis: a grilled double decker sandwich with homemade PB and jelly, sliced bananas and bacon. It was heaven, the ambiance of the place was really cool too. I'll come again next trip!