“Amazing!”

Good for: Bar Scene, Groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Cascade Avenue
Transit: Closest bus stop is the terminal, located on Nevada Ave. and Kiowa St.
Reviewed 28 August 2014 via mobile

We visited here on our western road trip and came across this place maybe an hour and a half before stopping the main dinner menu. The staff was so accommodating and super friendly and informative of the beer selection. We had the best chicken and waffles experience ever lol. On top of that, my husband got their oatmeal cookie beer. He wound up buying a growler of it since we liked it so much. I would recommend this place for sure! Can't wait to come back :-)

Reviewed 23 August 2014 via mobile

This place has it all. The beer here is top notch and the food is even better. The sliders are unreal. If you can, save room for dessert. The cookie dough pie is worth it. Make sure you get here early on Friday and Saturday because it gets packed quick.

Reviewed 23 August 2014 via mobile

Seriously? Ordered cocktails which were fine and their "signature" pretzels which were great until I found a blonde hair in the mustard. The waiter said - it just looks like a brush bristle to me - why would a brush bristle be in mustard? Stay away!

Reviewed 23 August 2014

After standing in the sun to watch the USA Pro Challenge all day long we walked down here after the awards ceremony. We loved it!! The beers on tap were delicious and the fish and chips were too!

Our server (sorry I forgot his name!) was very attentive and made sure we were well taken care of. We would most definitely return here for a meal & beers if we are ever in Colorado Springs again!

Reviewed 21 August 2014

We travel to the Denver area 2 or 3 times a year to see family and we always stop here.
I am never disappointed.
The service is outstanding. Street parking is easy.
The ginger lager beer is delicious. A very different taste.
We had five meals with a couple of beers and the total
bill without tip was about $ 100.
I usually get some sort of bison sandwich and it is yummy.
Sliders on the pretzel buns are also very good.
I recommend a stop here whenever you are hot and hungry!