“Marigold Bakery & restaurant”

Marigold Cafe & Bakery
Ranked #8 of 1,575 Restaurants in Colorado Springs
Price range: US$10 - US$30
Cuisines: International
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Groups
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Description: A Fine French Restaurant Inspired By Classic European Bistros Combined With A World Class Bakery in Colorado Springs!
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Great food & incredibly delicious pastries. Nice variety of daily specials. Reasonable prices. Friendly service.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,371)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Our friends recommended this charming place. We popped in for lunch and were more than pleasantly satisfied. My husband had the crab cakes and salad, very good. I had the salmon salad with a VERY generous. The service was lovely. We were a quick in and out but I noticed that others were happy to linger. Couples, families, friends were all enjoying Marigold. You will too.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

The food has changed with the transition between owners. The vibe is different for me, as I have been eating at marigold's when they were located in the MCI building! Found black pieces of lettuce in my salad and the Nicoise has changed! The cake was a tiny bit dry, the service was awesome. I don't go back as often as I used to and trying to embrace the change between owners!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We were a large party- they accommodated us well, service was prompt and pleasant, food great. Make sure you save room for dessert. Their chocolate mousse cake is the BEST.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I have been going to Marigold for years. I was a little concerned when I heard that new owners were taking over last year, but those concerns are long gone. The manager, Cailee, always makes sure that everything is perfect.