“Three years between THINGs is too long!”
Review of King's Chef Diner

King's Chef Diner
Ranked #11 of 1,448 Restaurants in Colorado Springs
Price range: US$10 - US$13
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
God's chosen county of Lancashire - England
“Three years between THINGs is too long!”
Reviewed 7 October 2013

I can only reitterate my previous review! The THING (half portion, but huge) has got to be one of the most delicious creations to hit my system, and I got another Clean Plate Club sticker. I aim to be back before 2016!

• Visited August 2013

Hays, Kansas
“WOW....We will return”
Reviewed 19 September 2013

On our way home from Cripple Creek we decided to grab a bite in CS. My GF told me about the King Chef so we headed over. They only take cash so make sure you go prepared, I had the breakfast burrito and had them do half Green Chili and Half gravy, I am sure my arteries may not have liked it but my stomach sure did. Large portions and great service make this a great place to grab a quick bite. We will be back!!!

• Visited September 2013
Denver, CO
“Delicious, fresh, quality, diner eats”
Reviewed 10 September 2013

King's Chef Diner is delicious and uses fresh and high quality ingredients. The staff is very friendly and efficient. Order a full order only if you love leftovers (which I do!). Otherwise get 1/2 or 1/4 order. We're from Denver but it is worth the drive down to the Springs.

• Visited September 2013
“Breakfast done just a little different”
Reviewed 26 August 2013

Very interesting menu. Loved the names, and the food was great. Went here because of reviews from Trip Advisor and was definitely not disappointed. I, nor my husband, had the nerve to try the green sauce though!

Visited August 2013
Colorado Springs, Colorado
“Locals favorite”
Reviewed 17 August 2013

A memorable dining adventure. Service with an attitude goes well with the green chile that makes your forehead sweat. Tough choice between the outstanding burgers and breakfast burrito. Either one works well with green chile-a must have. Just added a back patio which is great when weather cooperates. Counter seats are still the premium King Chef dining experience. Bring cash because they don't accept any credit cards. Wear your Clean Plate badge with pride!

• Visited July 2013