“Amazing breakfast”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Reviewed 23 August 2014 via mobile

The breakfast here is unreal! The breakfast burrito is outstanding as is The Grump. The green chile is. perfect. The service here is great. They work their butts off to get people in and out. This is a must eat if you're in Colorado Springs.

Reviewed 20 August 2014

We found this downtown across from the city park. Food was good hot. They handle crowds very. Staying true to our nutritional challenge, my all vegetable salad fit just right into my day.

1  Thank travelintwo63348
Reviewed 19 August 2014

I have eaten here a couple times and I dont see what the hype is all about. Food was OK, and the green chili they rave about wasnt anything to write home about. Also, Bring cash, thats all they take.

2  Thank Rich F
Reviewed 14 August 2014 via mobile

Figured I would try it out. Servers hang out instead of taking care of guests. Food was mediocre at best. Will never suggest to anyone or be back.

1  Thank jenniferbL118YS
Reviewed 8 August 2014 via mobile

I was a little worried when we pulled up but so glad we tried it! So amazing we ate there three times on our 5 day stay in Colorado Springs. The breakfast burrito, the grump, Texas toast with sausage gravy. The staff was great! Hard workers and they are happy to be there! Official member of the clean plate club!

1  Thank Kimfaith