“WARNING: DO NOT GO HERE”
Review of Hunan Springs

Ranked #733 of 1,448 Restaurants in Colorado Springs
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
“WARNING: DO NOT GO HERE”
Reviewed 24 October 2012 via mobile

We just left Hunan Springs and the food was AWFUL. We came because it didn't have completely terrible reviews on trip advisor and I honestly don't know how that is possible because it was the WORST food I've ever had. The server was really, really nice, and friendly, but the food tasted like it had been frozen and heated up and dipped in rotten sesame oil. My companion ordered beef and got large chunks of fat that he had to spit out. We're not terribly picky, but this place literally made us sick.

Colorado Springs, Colorado
“Great Chinese,, Full Bar, Reasonable Prices”
Reviewed 20 October 2012 via mobile

When it comes to Chinese food, the three things in the title are important. Hunan Springs has delicious flavorful food, and plenty of it. I am a big eater and I still had food to bring home. The first time there we had a big assortment of foods --- all take out. Delicious! Last time, it was eat in and once again delicious. With very reasonable prices (my entrée, including a small bowl of fried rice was under $9.00. With the full bar, and great food, Hunan Springs should be your first choice for CHINESE food in the Springs.

Colorado Springs, Colorado
“Yet another perfect meal”
Reviewed 7 September 2012

Same old story: Excellent food, huge lunch portions, inexpensive, server once again greeted me by name.

Visited September 2012
Colorado Springs, Colorado
“Better than most, but not amazing”
Reviewed 21 May 2012

My husband and I recently dined here after passing by it a few times before. We were hoping to find authentic chinese that was similar to east coast chinese. Unfortunately, it was not up to par with NY, Philly, or CT. However, it was not bad either. It was certainly better than some other spots we have tried in the Springs. The staff were extra friendly and made our experience enjoyable! We will probably go back if we are really craving chinese food again.

• Visited May 2012
“Great Place for Lunch”
Reviewed 18 January 2012

My husband loves to meet me there for lunch break from his office. The staff is great and so are the food and hot tea.